Nba 2007-2008

Neither is Josh Howard, Manu Ginobli, Caron Butler or Stephen Jackson. They are all awesome basketball players though, on any given night they can be the best in the world (for that night) :cool:

Good thing that Nowitzki, Baron Davis, Kobe, and Tim Duncan are franchise players ;)

The 76ers front office is on crack or something, because they are putting ALL of their eggs into the Iguodala basket.

Good thing that Nowitzki, Baron Davis, Kobe, and Tim Duncan are franchise players ;)

The 76ers front office is on crack or something, because they are putting ALL of their eggs into the Iguodala basket.

Tim Duncan is the only true franchise player I see on that list :scan:

To be fair regarding Iggy, Small Forward is probably the hardest position to produce a "franchise player" out of. But I love small forwards... guys like Stephen Jackson or Josh Smith. Stephen Jackson got a gun, you know what I mean. He's like a gun for hire out of the wild west. That's what good small forwards is. The most athletic NBA players in the world (that's Iguodala ). Now please show some respect haha

Go Raptors!!! 3 Game winning streak baby!

Also, congrats to Calderon for having the best assist to turnover ratio in the league this year, and for being on track to breaking the ALL-TIME record!

We`re having a bad (almost terrible at times) season and seem to be going in the wrong direction. T.J. Ford`s injury concerns are always going to hang over our heads like the sword of Damocles, we need to resign Calderon, we are one of the softest teams inside and although we looked real good on paper, Bargnani is lost (probably due to Mitchell) and Kapono hasn`t had much of an impact.

We can`t hang with the big boys and have no absolutely no nerve in tight situations. It`s really ridiculous how mentally soft we are. We are one losing streak away from a very bad season, and even though we have a nice schedule the rest of the way (and should finish with a 45 win season) we are an ok team at best, not a great one. In the West we would be at the bottom.

I had not noticed until now...but wow, the Hornets are looking good this year. Someone finally got Stojakovic in a support role and Paul is making half his team look like all stars.

And my guy, Durant, is lighting it up. Sure his team is losing consistently, but he's proved he can score at least! :p

I had not noticed until now...but wow, the Hornets are looking good this year. Someone finally got Stojakovic in a support role and Paul is making half his team look like all stars.

And my guy, Durant, is lighting it up. Sure his team is losing consistently, but he's proved he can score at least! :p

Chris Paul is amazing and might the real most valuable player this year (imo). He is able to singlehandedly carry his team over anyone, and he`s just a 6`1 pointguard. He is unbelievable and has been doing this all season.

We`re having a bad (almost terrible at times) season and seem to be going in the wrong direction. T.J. Ford`s injury concerns are always going to hang over our heads like the sword of Damocles, we need to resign Calderon, we are one of the softest teams inside and although we looked real good on paper, Bargnani is lost (probably due to Mitchell) and Kapono hasn`t had much of an impact.

We can`t hang with the big boys and have no absolutely no nerve in tight situations. It`s really ridiculous how mentally soft we are. We are one losing streak away from a very bad season, and even though we have a nice schedule the rest of the way (and should finish with a 45 win season) we are an ok team at best, not a great one. In the West we would be at the bottom.

I am a Spurs fan, but my favourite in the East is the Raptors, unfortunately...

Why unfortunately? Because the Raptors are decent, but not good enough to really make noise in the East. Ford is done (he'll always be playing scared now (and with good reason!!! If I were him I'd retire ASAP and at least be sure I'd still be walking by the time I was 30)). Nesterovic is done. Calderon is a free agent after the season, and he just might walk away. His performance is surely driving up the costs of retaining him... Bargnani looks totally lost. He's incredibly soft and his scoring has dropped tremendously...

In short: first round exit in the playoffs again. :(

Nestorivic isn't finished, because he never started :rolleyes: ;)

This was the year to make the big move... and it didn't happen. So either this team will need a major addition (as in another star) or it will have to be blown up in the not so distant future, keeping Bosh and Calderon but really making a serious overhaul otherwise. Overall the same weaknesses remain from the awful years: a very shaky team mentally with no interior presence.

I think Ford will get over his fear after a few months of being back.

I should add to my posts that Toronto can make it to the second round if we get 4th or 5th seed and avoid Cleveland in the first round (meaning we have to pass Washington in the standings and end up playing them in the first round). This is entirely possible because we had a grueling schedule up till now, our opponents get much easier (theoretically).

If Bargnani starts producing efficiently again, which is definitely possible because I believe Mitchell is really to blame in this case, and if we get Ford back and he stays healthy then we definitely have a shot at the second round. Basketball is a game of momentum and we are definitely set up for the second half of the season. But we need to basically win two thirds of our games, and start doing it now. If we get into the second round, resign Calderon, Bargnani shows signs of life and Sam Mitchell avoids screwing things up too much - then we can say we have progressed this season and be optimistic about our future ;)

Wow, the Lakers just stole Pau Gasol from the Grizz. Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, and two firsts. Talk about highway robbery.

Why the heck couldn't my cavs pulled this deal off.

The Grizzlies are now my second most hated team.

Move back to Vancouver, you stupid bottom feeder franchise! :mad:

WTF were the Suns thinking trading for Shaq?

I'm guessing your not a Lakers fan?

They are not my favorites, thats for certain :p

I would probably hold a personal march on the Spurs training facility if we somehow signed Derek Fisher.

Top Bottom