NBA 2012/13 thread

Curse you Heat!

Is it wrong to be a fan of both the Mavs and the Spurs? I know the Spurs are a rival, but I just can't dislike Duncan, Parker's crazy shot making skills and coach Pop's awesomeness.

I live in Kentucky and I'm a UL fan but I'm cool with UK, even rooted for them to win it all back in 2012. So it's fine. Timmy is what drew me to the Spurs. I just can't help but love him and all their other players. Meanwhile there is nothing at all I can like about the Heat, except Chris Bosh calling out fake Miami fans for leaving Game 6 early (Read: All Miami Fans).

I find solace only that I will not have to listen to sports media try to make the argument that LeBron is not good because ~*RiNgZ*~.

Jud Buechler is literally better than LeBron.

robert horry > mj

The Spurs had many chances to take this series, so they can't blame anyone but themselves. Miami executed plays when it mattered and that was the difference. Well done to them and even though I don't like either team, they did give a great series and as a neutral, that is all you can ask for.

Dang it... Congrats to Heat although I consider them lucky instead of totally superior.

Top Bottom