need help downloading cavman to cosmos

delta413

Chieftain
I downloaded the game using mirrors unzipped using 7zip extracted the files and dragged them to my documents,my games,beyound the sword,mods and tried loading the mod but when it loads it just loads beyond the sword again can any HELP!!!:sad:

its keeps doing the same thing loading the regular game idk wat im doing wrong

BtS\Mods folder, yes. Make sure there is not a second Caveman2Cosmos folder inside the original Caveman2Cosmos folder. If there is cut the 2nd folder, delete the now empty folder and then paste the cut folder.

Are you running as Admin on your computer?

JosEPh

how do ii check if im running as admin and I clicked on the c2c folder and there is one caveman to cosmos folder inside the folder

also have you updated BtS to version 3.19 by hand - the in game updater does not work for v3.19.

Dang i bet thats it, i keep forgetting about this, thx DH!!

how do ii check if im running as admin and I clicked on the c2c folder and there is one caveman to cosmos folder inside the folder

Inside the Caveman2Cosmos folder there should be zero Caveman2Cosmos folders. Any other number of them is wrong.

Look at the other mods. Inside the Afterworld folder, is there another Afterworld folder? No, there is not. All mods' folders should be arranged the same way the ones that came with BtS are or they will not work.

is there a way to take units from c2c and put them in bts

I answered that on your other thread;). You need to have a bit of patience when asking questions like that as this is a truly international mod with modders from all over the place. Often we think - "it would be better that so-and-so answer that question" - and only bother to answer it ourselves if they don't in a timely fashion.

Top Bottom