[GS] Need help editing the requirements of Rationalism policy card

Shado_w_

Chieftain
I want to edit the requirements of Rationalism policy card (GS), but I wasn't able to find any changes made to this card in Expansion2_Policies.xml (Expansion2 = GS, right?).

Rationalism descriptions (both taken from wiki):
R&F: Extra Science from buildings in Campuses: +50% if city Citizen population is 10 or higher, +50% if district has at least +3 adjacency bonus.
GS: Extra Science from buildings in Campuses: +50% if city Citizen population is 15 or higher, +50% if district has at least +4 adjacency bonus.

So, do these changes happen in a different file?

Then, I looked in Expansion1_Policies.xml and found the following code:

<Row> <ModifierId>RATIONALISM_BUILDING_YIELDS_HIGH_ADJACENCY</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_CITIES_ADJUST_BUILDING_YIELD_MODIFIERS_FOR_DISTRICT</ModifierType> <SubjectRequirementSetId>CAMPUS_HAS_HIGH_ADJACENCY</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row> <Row> <ModifierId>RATIONALISM_BUILDING_YIELDS_HIGH_POP</ModifierId> <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_CITIES_ADJUST_BUILDING_YIELD_MODIFIERS_FOR_DISTRICT</ModifierType> <SubjectRequirementSetId>CITY_HAS_HIGH_POPULATION</SubjectRequirementSetId> </Row>

So, it seems like CAMPUS_HAS_HIGH_ADJACENCY and CITY_HAS_HIGH_POPULATION are edited somwhere to match the requirements of the GS version of Rationalism and I have no idea where that happens.

Where CAMPUS_HAS_HIGH_ADJACENCY and CITY_HAS_HIGH_POPULATION are edited and how to edit them?

Can I create my own requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom