• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Need help with adding new Bombers

mars1986

Chieftain
i'm adding a bomber to my mod but i have a huge problem. i tested the bomber and i realized after several rounds that none of my bombings was succesful. they all missed! :cry: i had 10 bombers bombing automatically for 20 rounds and all failed! can someone help me and tell me why my new bombers are such losers?

i'm adding a bomber to my mod but i have a huge problem. i tested the bomber and i realized after several rounds that none of my bombings was succesful. they all missed! :cry: i had 10 bombers bombing automatically for 20 rounds and all failed! can someone help me and tell me why my new bombers are such losers?

It would help if you gave some information as to what stats you gave them. Did you give them a bombardment strength value, and a rate of fire? They should also be checked for lethal sea and lethal land bombardment.

It would help if you gave some information as to what stats you gave them. Did you give them a bombardment strength value, and a rate of fire? They should also be checked for lethal sea and lethal land bombardment.

omg! how can i be so stupid, i completly forgot to change the fire frequenzy (i have the game in german, so i guess this is how you call it in english). after reading your post I went all points through and noticed it, timerover51, ty!! :goodjob:

but its curious, with a fire frequency of 0 all bombarding fails.

Top Bottom