Need Player for Pitboss game that just started

NYURDRMS

Chieftain
Hey everybody,

We need a replacement player for a game that just started, "NYURDRMS Pitboss Game". We are probable about 10 turns in with the AI running the civ the whole time. One of the guys that commited has never logged in and sent me an email saying he was having problems with his internet. We have waiting long enough.

Please PM or email me ASAP to be added to this game. It is starting out with no problems.

You can check out the game at www.civstats.com

Thanks,
Chad

Bump, is there nobody that wants to play? Please PM or email me. We need one player.

Chad

Hi, NYURDRMS......I sent you e private message....have u received it?

Noooo.......:cry:

Well.....I could join your game :crazyeye: .....but I would know.....

What civ is....what leader.....and what turn timer is? :goodjob:

C U :scan:

Hey Guys,

I got a PM earlier from Gulio and have added him to play. I will keep your other names on a list in case we lose someone.
Thanks for the interest.

Chad

Hi NYURDRMS,

thx for all the information, but I prefer regrets because of some settings.

Sorry for the trouble, and go on with the other pledge for the replacement (ForesterSOF?)

And let me know if and when u will organize another game at warlords!

C U

You should be able to log into that Civ since it was converted to AI. You would just create your own password when you log into it.
You are logging into the correct one, right? I'm assuming it's the one that is currently named retro8b.

Just tried it again and retro8b is still in Korean spot and none others were open incase I was supposed to be someone else.

Also when DIP connected it jumped to that one game.

Back after I sleep.

DIP?

Also, the name 'retro8b' would still be in the spot. But with it being AI, you should be able to connect to that one and then it should ask you to create your own new password. Your name would then change that one after you connect.

i may join , but can you tell me when you play? i can play nearly all week end. and at night or soon on week

Thanks Ericos,

We are full now, but I will keep your name in case somebody drops or we start a new game.

Chad

Top Bottom