Need your opinion !

Syrianox

Chieftain
Hi guys !

I've been a Civ fan and been lurking on these forums for some time, so I figured this would be a good place to start :lol:

A friend and I are going to start producing some arcade stations DIY kits (in tables, briefcases, maybe gameboy form). A kickstarter campaign may begin soon, so any input is welcome here !

http://www.8bcraft.com/en/

What do you think of it ?

It's still in Alpha stage, but we'll probably launch everything in 1 or 2 months. If you're interested or curious, please suscribe so we keep you updated ! Any comment/question/critic appreciated :)

Kisses

Are these cocktail tables?

I would certainly be interested, depending on price point, what is available, etc. Love retro gaming and I am getting my basement done in a few months. Actually considering building an arcade game packed with a CPU and every emulator.

Anyways. The table. It looks like glare could be an issue there as well as the angle/neck strain.
Perhaps the glass could be removable and the screen can pivot up 45 degrees or so?

Are these cocktail tables?

Kinda, yeah !

I would certainly be interested, depending on price point, what is available, etc. Love retro gaming and I am getting my basement done in a few months. Actually considering building an arcade game packed with a CPU and every emulator.

Anyways. The table. It looks like glare could be an issue there as well as the angle/neck strain.
Perhaps the glass could be removable and the screen can pivot up 45 degrees or so?

The glass is of course removable :) So you can store controllers and wires underneath while not using the station. You're right about the glare, it would be better to play without it if there is some sunlight.
For the angle issue, you can pivot up the whole table and get pretty nice results. But the angle as shown in the first picture is surprisingly decent to play with :lol: So you can keep your drinks or whatever on the table while you're playing.

Top Bottom