Spain-Trade

Argentina
Brazil- 6 turn non agression and trade

Texas
UCC-Trade+ 5 Turn NAP
USA- 5 Turn NAP and Trade

Brazil
Argentina- 6 turn NAP and Trade

dont be suprised if I missed something, my eyes hurt after just trying to sort through all those lol

To UCC
From Texas

Your reply has filled us with glee
So wonderful was the proposition of an NAP
Right away we shall prepare
a toast to the friendship we now share.
5 turn NAP with Texas should be added. ;)

yeah, Nations talking to each other in Rhymes confuses my normal ideals of Diplomacy

you guys have 20 mins if thats good enough. Otherwise ill do NPC orders for you guys.

Cui, check the pm i sent u.

I

JANUARY

LISBON-
A large percentage of the industrialised china is under western control. The four ports of the West as they are known are Hong Kong of UK, Port Arthur of Russia, Macao of Portugal and Tsingtao of Germany. Much of Chinas wealth if channeled in these ports and it is a priority of their government to somehow get them back. The first stage was sending a somewhat friendly message to Portugal, asking the return of the port and payment of 3 PPs to upset the loses of investment by Portugal. The Portuguese made the letter public and sent a negative response. One which insulted the Chinese head of State.

OTTAWA-
Movements for Greater independence continue to push for reforms from the British crown and parliment. They want independence of Canada, but maintain good relations and military cooperation with the Crown. A relationship of a dominion they say.

FEBRUARY

LONDON
With independent talks started by both France and England have resulted in the formation of an allience from which became known as the Entete. It should however be considered nothing more than a defensive allience at best.

CAPE TOWN
In South Africa, Australian Anthropologists finds fossilized skull of early man believed to be "missing link".

MARCH

NEW YORK
On the 23rd, Governor Austin Peay signed the bill and claimed "The very integrity of the Bible in its statement of Mans divine creation id denied by any theory that man descended or has ascended from any lower order of animals". Plans to challance the bill are being made by opponents, among them a young Biology Teacher called John Scopes who denounce it as a violation of the constitutional principle of separation of church and state.

SAN FRANCISCO-
Celebrations occur all over the UCC, as march 19 of 1925 became the 50th anniversary of the nations union and Birth.

APRIL

KIEV-
The Birth of a so-called "Southern Russian Revolutionary Club" started in as the name says, southern Russia. Increasing dissent as pamphlets are distributed.

BERLIN-
Mine Explosion in the Sarre takes 51 lives

ST. PETERSBURG-
A great ceremony took place St Petersburg to show to the world for first time the Flag ship of the future Russian Navy. The 'Glory of the Baltic', a gigantic battleship uncompared by those currently owned by the United Kingdom and the United states. The british Admiralty is now prepared to build some of their own to respond to the Russian shocking naval developments.

LONDON-
The United Kingdom restores gold standard

MAY

ROME-
Italy has officially joined the Entete defensive allience with both France and United Kingdom. As the Allience grows, Germany, Russia and the United States begin to worry abouts its increasing influence.

NEW YORK-
Americans pour into Canada for beer, being dispensed for first time since the national ban of alcohol. Crime figures continue to grow due to prohibition.

PEKING-
Chinese are now aware of the full result of the portuguese reply as 2 Regular divisions arrive at macao to reinforce it and ge it ready to defend it in the case of war. Two chinese citizens were killed by what the portuguese claimed to have been an accident, but refuse to turn in the soldiers responsible. Tensions are high.

JUNE

WASHINGTON DC-
Congress repels Prohibition act and has given suffrage to women.

ROME-
Investment on trade in Somalia results in the increase of its port there and manufacturing, effectively increasing its size and output. (Djibouti city grows on Map)

TEHRAN-
Instability afflicts the nation as rebels rise on the border with the ottoman empire.

MEXICO CITY-
The last great tariff barriers in the world are broken down as the Nations of Mexico, Texas & the UCC co opearate in trade, border cities between them increase in size as a result. (Matamoros, Brownsville & Phoenix grow on map)​

world map- Istanbul place corrected, and some cities grew in size as update says.

Attachments

• europeEin.gif
    europeEin.gif
    104.8 KB · Views: 148
OOC: Great update! :D Update on Tuesday is fine *shrug* Not that much to do anyways. And it's Beijing, not Peking! ;)

To UK
From USA

We support the calls for Canadian self determination. As one of the potential Dominion of Canada's neighbors, we assure the British Crown that if/once Canada is granted independence, the United States will sign a 5 turn NAP along with a trade agreement with potential new nation.

Great update. One thing, though... shouldn't my Literacy Program have given me an improved Approval Rating?

To King & Parliment
From Ottawa Convention:

These are the proposed borders for the Dominion of Canada. (OOC: this would be a separate nation, so you would lose those PPs. however the nation would remain permanent NPC as to avoid someone taking it and unrealisticly turning it against you)

Attachments

• canada.gif
    canada.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom