Never get to the nukes

When I play I never advance fast enough to use nukes in the game. It always ends in 2050 without a single bomb being dropped. Is there a way to fix that? I want to launch ride an A-bomb as it falls onto my enemies capital!

2050 and you haven't researched atomic bombs? Work some scientists for pete's sake!

Learn the basics of the game. ^^ From the very first turn onwards, focus on food and science. Take a look at the Strategy/War Academy-Section of this forum, or watch some let's plays done by good players to improve and you'll have enough time for warfare later on.

Or you could of course just disable time victory.

Who's the best players on YouTube?

Tommy Nt, but he doesn't narrate and his videos lag.

However the amount of cheese he pulls of, oh my god. He has an incredible understanding of the inner mechanics of the game and literraly breaks it apart at the seams.

Light Cleric does very good Let's Plays and narrates his stuff in an (imo) understandable manner if you know a little bit about the game mechanics

MadDjinn really breaks down the game mechanics for new players. For me it is too slow paced, for beginners it may be ideal.

When I play I never advance fast enough to use nukes in the game. It always ends in 2050 without a single bomb being dropped. Is there a way to fix that? I want to launch ride an A-bomb as it falls onto my enemies capital!

Turn Time Victory off in advanced options.

Top Bottom