New 4x Cardgame Playtest Next Weekend

Atmaz

Chieftain
Hey folks,

I'm from Abrakam Entertainment (Faeria, Roguebook). We're over a year into work on our new 4X digital cardgame.

We've spent a lot of time refining our core systems and have the game at a point where we'd like some other people to try it, specifically those who are into 4X games.

We're hosting our 2nd playtest NEXT Saturday, September 22nd through September 24th.

If you're interested in trying something new and have some time to spare that weekend, we would greatly appreciate your participation.

To participate, please fill out this google form with your info so we can contact you with the Steam Key and NDA etc. It should only take a couple minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...CvPVa-vTPeuUnenYCeP-mBEA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Otherwise, if you have any questions let me know.

Cheers!

Thanks J.

Something I should mention - this playtest will only be available during the scheduled playtest weekend. After that, the build will be deactivated, so you must be able to play within the listed times or you miss the chance.

Update: We have about 20 slots left for next weekend.

We'll only be taking 50 total. (We are pulling from a few locations)

Applications will be open til about the middle of the week, so we have time to send NDA's etc.

Top Bottom