New Beginning

Built my first settler, I have decided to make a granary and spam settlers out from my capital.

Make contact with the Celts, I have Alphabet, they don't have any techs to trade with me.

Lots of rivers, but got an AI close to me. Sound be an interesting game

Some of our citizens, possibly frightened of Pathian Barbarians, decided to leave the city and estabilsh new settlement further to the north east, hoping to find enough of fertile land there.

GPS to Byzantine.

civ 3.png
founded my second city.

Word has come to Persepolis that our freightfull countrymen who flee to the northeast has, after long and arodous journey, found fertile land and decided to settle there. They named their village Pasargade.

GPS to Byzantine

Last edited:
It seems that good news about Pasargade induced people of Persepolis to reward their ruler (that would be me) with decorated outer walls of his cave, which now have distant resemblance to ruler's palace.

GPS to Byzantine.

nothing to report really. building a granary so i can quickly spam settlers out. My second city will spam out a few warriors to scout the southern area, and then I will use that city to make a settler and then a worker.

my capital has good resources, will be a good science city. Also out of the 3 huts I popped I Got a free tech, so i have had a lucky start. I might try and take the Celts out early, since i do not want to pestered by an annoying AI

Top Bottom