new BTS

mikeyia

Emperor
Looking to start a BTS PBEM first time setting one up, if interested post here or pm me your e-mail, location and time zone and civ choice . Here the settings I was thinking of.

Game: Civ IV BTS Patch 3.13
Difficulty Level: Noble
Map: Pangaea
Size: depending on interest, 5 on small 7 on standard
Climate: Temperate
Sealevel: Medium
Era: Ancient
Speed: Quick
Victory conditions: All
AIs: ?

Any other settings are negotiable

Players

1. Mikeyia-random GMT -6
2. Chasbolt-random GMT -5
3. Mabeco-Wang Kon/Korean GMT +0
4. Ruff hi-random GMT -5
5. Churchill 25-Louis XIV GMT -8

Sitting Bull/ American Indian

GMT+8 (but I work nights-would play either before or after work 10am/10pm PST time)

Ill join
GMT-8
Louis XIV(france)
I know you did not mention how many turns expected we can do but i was hoping for atleast 1 turn a day is that alright with you guys

Looks like we have a game now. Still need Prext and Churchill to send me their e-mail abby and we can go. Player order is on the first post. One or more turns a day is perfect. When you send the turn off please post on here so we can track where the game is at. :cheers:

Fine here too; my preference is advanced start to classical at least. I like to get into the game instead of sending turns during the very slow startup stage. I'll play whatever may be.

Fine here too; my preference is advanced start to classical at least. I like to get into the game instead of sending turns during the very slow startup stage. I'll play whatever may be.

i dont know about advanced start, even with the 10 turns its will turn out unfair because one person might build all military units and the other might build buildings, culture, cities etc.

looking for another player?

random civ, GMT-5 ruff_hi at yahoo dot com.

Yes we are. I will compromise and do a classical start. Player order is listed in the first post. I will start this off shortly.

Sent to Mabeco, hope the email was good.

New_BTS_BC-2020_to_Mabeco RE-SENT to correct address

Sorry guys, there must be a problem somewhere since I can't find chasbolt's email anywhere. I'm trying to settle it with him, once we clear things out we will get the pace for sure...

Sorry, again, I should have it right this time.

Top Bottom