New byzantine empire map, with Trebizond and northern Iraq

Also i do not have any more map ideas
you could make a map for the Dacian campaigns of Trajan...

Varwnos, have a question. I like the map, but the one that I downloaded on my Mac has no resources on it. It this a case of the Mac not picking up something from a Windows file, or am I supposed to put on my own resources? I have no problem with adding resources, just that it takes time.

Sorry that I missed that looking over the first page. I have some information on ancient resource locations that I will use to place at least some of the resources, and add some more for playabiiilty. Once I do that, would you like to see the result?

Now that the map has been dled over 3000 times ( right, it needed a year to reach 1000 dls, but then in a few days it tripled that :lol:, so Lord Parkin and the crazy bot theory comes to mind :) ) i would not dream of uploading a new version with resources ;)

Edit:whoops its dead soz

Just to thank you for this map, ive been looking for something like this for a LONG time

idea for a map for ya, i am too impatient to try it myself but i would love a map of south australia (the state).

I like the map very :goodjob: much, but have a few minor suggestions.
One: The map should probably include Egypt, the Greeks were very active in that country. In fact, one of the reasons Athens lost the Peloponnesian War was because it sent aid to a rebellion in Egypt against Persia, and lost most of the troop it sent into that country when the rebellion was finely crushed.
Two: The map should also extend a further to the west, that way it could include the region colonized by Greek in Southern Italy, called by them Magna Gracia.

3-year bump???

Anyway, I'd like to do it but there's simply not enough time.

Love this map, currently playing as the Hittites on it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom