New Civ game ?

boneys26

BTS Play session tester
Hi guys I went to my local game shop today to have a look at "warlords" and next to it in new releases is a game called "CIV CITY ROME" the bit i read on the back said its based on sid's civilizations just wondered if anyone else seen this and is it any good? (still unsure if i want warlords or not it lacks in units:confused: )

I'm getting it as an anniversary present next week, so if you can bear with me i can give you a good review of it then. But i do know a place where there is a good discussion/review of the game. Here is the link:

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5938.0

It's a user review and quite fair, with other people chipping in with their opinions on the game. It gives you a lot of detail on what it is about and what to expect. Hope that helps!

Ahh thats great thanks :thunmbsup: didn't know you had to accomplish missions though :sad: was kinda hoping it would be like civilizations, or sim city you know.. own pace didn't have to do something if you didn't want to kinda thing they could have even put the option in to import your city into civ4 like they did with "the sims" and "sim city 4".. but please let me know how you find it the more info on the game the better

They have a sandbox mode where you can just build a city and let it grow, like in SimCity. It's perfectly up to you as far as i know whether to do missions or not.

Top Bottom