new civilization: Poland

Italicus: the download link does work. I think maybe you're trying to right click and "save target as" instead of just left clicking.

ParkCungHee: this was proposed many times on the Polish sections of the c.o.p forums. The problem is that additional leader = additional graphics + additional music + additional lengthy discussion on the attributes => much more work. So maybe in the future, but not right now.

Scalfaro: here the problem is that we have English names for the other leaders in Civ ("Peter","Catherine" etc.), so we have to conform to the standards, so to speak...

------------
New version (both vanilla and Warlords) is coming very soon. More TBA.

now we have new version of Polands Civilization:

news Animated LH, hussar's units , 1.61 compatibility, polsih version of laugange

downlod link:
comming soon

kodzi said:
hey CivArmy. I'. Kodzi form Poland's Empire Projects, so your work is very good but you are Brazilian so you now :). I want modified your's picture of Casimir and John Sobieski ofcourse if you agred for this ?.

This is my propsition:

Casimir:

Sobieski:

If you don'd agredd for my modification, or if you want change yourself work please thing about my proposition

If you need a graphics of sword's , crwon's or background tell me !!!

Very nice these images.

@Italicus it is ver old work.

Edgecrusher: actually the Warlords version is already complete and will be available for download soon. The unique building was chosen to be a regional parliament/regional diet, which replaces the Courthouse.

To Psyx:
If you want to find quickly some good info on polish medieval warfare, pls go to http://www.album-grunwaldzki.iq.pl/
For your needs probably the "uzbrojenie" section will be the best, but you can find many interesting thngs on other sub-pages as well.
Good luck

I haven't posted on this forum for 3 YEARS but ever since I got Civ4 and Warlords I kept thinking 'Where's Poland? Then I found this excelent mod! It looks great! Fantastic work! I can't wait for the Warlord's version comes out!

Hello,
What is going on with Warlords version? This waiting make us writhe in pain...

Great thanks! You're really wonderful an we owe you much!!!

Top Bottom