New Dino Leader FLCs

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian

Attachments

• dinoleader.jpg
    dinoleader.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,211
One word: YES!
Wait, that was three words, damn, o well!

I am also just making sure again that I"m allowed to use this in my Noah's Arc scenerio, right?

Sure go ahead.... Wait I mean absolutely NOT! ... Wait no I changed my mind go ahead :) ... No.... Yes... I mean No... Oh, I'm too tired to argue anymore, just use it already....

Kinboat what will your next release be, a leaderhead, a unit and which one.

Great, thanks Kinboat.
I have an idea for your next units, mby u can make King units for your outstanding leaderheads.

Well I have to finish up the Griffin and Industrial Swordsman I started... I have all the animations rendered and everything, I just need to paste them into the FLCs. Really don't know what I may be doing afterwards.

Right, you're Griffin, I'll be looking foward to that.
Kinboat, can you mby help me? PM me if you would be willing to help me on a project I'm working on please.

Those are awsome!
Nice job!
Im going to assume that i have to download file 1 & 2 so i wil.

Actually it's all done in Poser (as I don't have Bryce)... and it's a Tyrannosaur model not the raptor that came with the program.

It's not included in the original poser.... it's available from DAZ (www.DAZ.com), they make alot of models for poser. I really haven't tried out any facial hair... Two ways: Open the texture and paint one on, or find a model online (or make one yourself) A simple beard shouldn't be too hard to make using the magnets option in Poser to pull the chin down and then painting it a different color in the texture.

Top Bottom