New indie game release: Manor Lords

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Today the game "Manor Lords" has become available in early access, after being for a long while Steam's most anticipated game.
This city builder has been developed by a single person, and is published by Hooded Horse, who have also published Old World.
The setting of this game is in medieval Southern Germany, and your task is to build a wealthy town, research new technologies/upgrades, and maybe even field an army at the end.
The reviews so far are pretty positive, but note that more improvements are necessary, which are hopefully feasible for the full release.
Reviews:
If you want to feel like a medieval lord, the game is currently discounted down to 29.99 from 39.99, and is available on all major platforms. Get it on:

It looks pretty great. I am watching a stream right now though, and a group of like 15 brigands is attacking 100 armed militia grouped into two formations, which is super questionable in a game that seems to benefit from verisimilitude.

I don't have high hopes but I wonder if the game models money. Virtually no game does.

Overall it looks like loads of fun. I hope they make a mac version, too lazy to put my pc in operation.

That's one hell of a game for one person.

I've seen a few Cities Skylines let's players in my subscriptions on YouTube (Biffa & City Planner Plays). Seems kind of interesting that I may pick it up one day.

Top Bottom