New mod: Humankind Personas

It still works well as a mod though... I tried the new DLC and made Agüeybaná from the Boriken for the Taíno, a leader of the resistance against conquistadors, and Martín Miguel de Güemes for the Argentines, who captured a British frigate WITH CAVALRY during the 1806 invasion of Buenos Aires

I felt the interest on this game, my own included, wore almost completely off so I haven't posted in a while

If anyone has other historical personas they want to share, I would love if you could post them here. Add great spice to the game.

If anyone has other historical personas they want to share, I would love if you could post them here. Add great spice to the game.
I was going to create some, but realised that with the Era Mod no longer working, getting the proper outfits for the personas in the select screen just became a major chore.

If only this feature could be implemented into the game officially. It's such a waste of a character creator without it.
It's simply baffling. They made the whole complex and utterly pointless system of downloading silly avatars with player nicknames but didn't make the simpler and infinitely more useful ability for us to simply create multiple personas locally.

Top Bottom