New MUnit: Goblin Raiders

GIDustin

Emperor
For the MTG mod, but I thought I would post it anyway.

Download

- GIDustin

NOTE: Original unit made by Embryodead {Thread}

Attachments

• goblins-goblin raiders-preview.gif
    goblins-goblin raiders-preview.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,011
I love these goblins ... :)
:goodjob: Amazing like all your other units GIDustin :goodjob:

I'm still looking for some skeletton-warriors acting like these little green friends ... :D

Sweet, I will have to implement MUnits to my mod now.

Can anyone make me, or tell me someone who can/will make me a multiunit made up of a dwarven axeman, elvish archer, and a swordsman (human)? I am working on a War of the Ring Mod for Civ 3. Please help!!!!

Welcome, 100thbaloon. But I think your request would be better answered in a new thead in the Main Creation and Customization forum.

Check the Munit library. Or the link below is to GIDustin's site and as I said before, he has the most organized unit library I have ever seen.

GIDustin's Web

The elven units and human units have been done already.

Not in munit form tho, right?

- GIDustin

Originally posted by Nagash
:goodjob: Amazing like all your other units GIDustin :goodjob:

Wait a minute, i just realized what you said. I have like 4 units: this, the 2 RA2 units, and the star wars wookie, and all 4 are conversions. . . . :confused: :confused:

- GIDustin

Origionally posted by tjedge1
Check the Munit library. Or the link below is to GIDustin's site and as I said before, he has the most organized unit library I have ever seen.

I have checked every good site i can think of...
www.civfanatics.com
www.cdg.org (Creative Design Group)
www.civ3files.com (GIDustin)
www.apolyton.net

I have the units i want but i dont know how to make the three of them into a multiunit. Can u help?

sry to bother everyone on this thread. im new.

You should start a new thread in the creation & custimaization forum. You would get a lot more response there. A lot of modders and unit makers are not reading old threads that they didn't start themselves. Start a thread and give it a day. If you can be helped someone will help. If there's no response then just post another plea in the same thread you made and it will pop back to the front of the list. If it stays up a little while then peeps will notice it. Just giving you a heads up. Not everyone likes spamming like what you did in the war hammer thread. ;)

Top Bottom