New Series: Wonders

Edil, that is one strange looking castle, but i might model it :)

The whole castle is in the shape of an octagon. the octagon is the union of the circle and square. the circle is the perfection of God, the square is the man.
You remember the man by leonardo da vinci.
Many studies on castle is a huge telescope to see planets. the castle in its center a pool of water. The pool allows the vision of the planets and stars reflected in the water during certain days of the year. The height and width of the castle, the castle itself makes a stellar telescope.
The Emperor Frederick II of Swabia was an enlightened and lover of astrology. He was also a lover of philosophy, the emperor dreamed of the union of Italy, Germany and Greece. These nations are the cradle of European civilization.
Today the castle is the symbol of the Magna Greece (Southern Italy). Many cities furomo founded by the Greeks, the most important city was brindisi_.
Brindisi_ was the only Roman city that could clone its own currency.
The first major road was (and is) the Appian Way (The Brindisi_ rome). From Brindisi_ in no time you can get to Greece. soory my bad anglosaxon

this kind of mysticism refers to human body rather than universe........correct, since it is renaissance, but again da vinci wonders alone??

I wish more people would be interested in my wonders, they take a while to make

I love em!

And I'll be using them for the Hagia Sophia, Hadrian's Wall, and Reign of Terror.

:blush::blush::blush:

I like the Castle, that shows up in a couple of my books on castles and fortresses. Always thought that from a military standpoint, it would be ideal for the Medieval Period, but less so once heavy siege guns were available. It does make a nice Wonder. I wish that I was better at adding things to the game.

Top Bottom