New Space Map available

cboldt2

Chieftain
Hello everyone, in the past I've made a space map, but had trouble sharing it with others. But I believe the issue is now fixed!
Image.png

My map is to designed to serve most of what C2C has to offer. It starts you off at on a large Earth, and eventually, your civ will be able to explore all regions of space, from orbit to the brainspace.

Some Features of the space map:
- The map is one the largest setting, longest game speed, and set to a low difficulty.
- There are about 10-ish so Civs on planet Earth. The main player is set as the Assyrians.
- The game starts at 200,000 BCE in the prehistoric era.
- This space maps includes all terrains and features. Earth is the largest section followed by
- Moon & Cislunar space
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, & Inner Solar System
- The Sun
- Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, & Outer Solar System
- Kuiper Belt Objects & TransNeptunian Space
- Interstellar Space w/ lots of different stars and planets
- The Milky way Galaxy
- Local Group
- Super Cluster
- Observable Universe
- Distant Cosmos
- Hyper Space
- Distant Past & Distant Future
- Branespace

I've tested the map myself with my own game and found no major issues exploring space. It was quite fun to do so. I have some pre-set options on the map already, such as difficulty, game speed, etc. Most of this can be edited through WorldBuilder.

Feel free to try it out the map yourself. The WorldBuilder file is linked below, make sure to add it in the correct directory: (Possible directory: Documents > My Games > Beyond the Sword > Saves > WorldBuilder)

To load the map. start any civ game on C2C, load worldbuilder, and then select "load" to load the map. Have fun!

Attachments

• cboldt2 C2C space map.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
There were tons of fluff in map.
I removed it. Civs started with few techs too.

Worldbuilder saves too much stuff for 0th turn game.
I left units alone, since starting coords are random - weren't changed to match this map.

Attachments

• cboldt2 C2C space map.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
Top Bottom