New term --> New nominations/volounteeres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite happy to continue with Internal Affairs unless anyone else'd like it. I haven't done a lot recently for my department but keep posting for other people's and will continue to do that. I also quite fancy stealing the ministry of space exploration when that becomes available. We can fight about that at the time though :).

Spice, I notice that you haven't put yourself down to be Deimos governor again. Do you want to continue in this post because you're doing a damned good job and we need skilled and keen participants? :goodjob:

Starlifter, would you consider the governorship of the Triton province? It contains all the former Chinese cities (and therefore Shakespeare's Theatre! ;)) and will no doubt soon be boosted by the inclusion of some of the former German cities with their impressive production and growth potential. :D

Thank you for those kind words, duke. :) Unfortunately I can´t continue as governor since I am going abroad on saturday and won´t have acess to the game until I get back on august 4.

Aha!
Well I won't tell you off because I never have access to the game so maybe we could ask anarchyworksbest to take one of the two remaining provinces for the next presidential term if starlifter is prepared to accept my invitation. I know he already volunteered to have a province so we should give him the chance as the Foreign Ministry won't be too exciting in the coming turns. :goodjob:
I hope that you'll still be able to pop in while you're away and advise our strategy Spice. :)

Starlifter, would you consider the governorship of the Triton province?

I'll do whatever you guys think might help; I've read the constitution, but am not really familiar with the overall game or the job of governor yet, esp. how everything actually gets done and works together.

Just say yes starlifter. All you have to do is post a thread in which you summarise the cities in your province like other governors have done for their provinces (just copy/paste a lot like I did ;) ) and then a thread with building ques in which others can post too to discuss your suggestions for the building que.
I'm sure that when the game gets on its way again you will understand very quickly how it works, even I understand it so you can imagine. ;)
Will we have all positions filled in when starlifter says yes??? Let's look.....
Hmmmm still one province with no governor.

If we should happen to get an excess of governor-applicants this time, then we could always do something with the former German cities. I have been thinking that we should create a new province with them since they are currently not included anywhere, but didn´t post anything about it since I didn´t believe we would get enough governors anyway. What do you say?

I posted a thread about it here.
[Salesman mode] Who wants to take on this nice and well-developed province? A bargain for every governor in making! [/Salesman mode]. :)

It would be a good idea to have a separate german province if we have enough governors. It's a situation we're not used to anymore.... Good to see new people wanna join in! :)

I'll say yes to whatever you guys decide fits in with the game. If there are plenty of people, e.g., not enough spots to go around, I don't mind being a regular citizen and just giving input... I still have not read all the threads, but was making some posts about the "core" cities build ques a couple days ago. So "yes", as long as everyone else has a job that they want :).

Well, we currently have three free provinces (Deimos, Charon and [former Germany]) and three applicants (anarchywrksbest, Philosopher12 and Starlifter). So if you guys claimed one province each that would be great. :)

Edit: The list should say Triton instead of Charon. Dexter, I hope I did not hurt your feelings in any way. :)

Here's Kev visiting from his cruise ship while docked in Bermuda. It's 50 cents per minute so I won't be long and I'll likely only be back on the 9th.

I just wanted to say how delighted I am that some new players are looking to join up. And Starlifter is back. I'm so glad - we were all wondering where you were and pretty much assumed you were flying some missions. Whatever the case, we're all glad that you're back and that you're safe.

I will have the next installment of the game when I return on the 9th. Can't wait to see how this will end.

Mr. Spice: we will miss you greatly. Have an excellent time in Indiana.

See you all soon.

by Kev:

I'm so glad - we were all wondering where you were

Thanks Kev, they had an enjoyable OT thread on that, so I made some posts (incl. a 12,000 char post, LOL).

As to the province, Triton was originally mentioned, and Mr. Spice also listed Deimos, Charon, and Germany (which makes 4?). With anarchywrksbest taking Germany, there's 3 left. It does not matter to me which one. :)

I must have been out of my mind listing Charon as a free province. Sorry dexter. What can I say, except blaim the heat here and me being stressed out by last-minute packing. :blush: Insert Triton in that post instead of Charon to make it right. :)

Starlifter, did I understand you right that you want Triton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom