New Update new scenario?

Murderologist

Warlord
As the subject reads. I have. A huge map 22 civs 41 city state scenario. 3.7.12 the scenario created the patch loads it. If I update to the next the scenario no longer works unless I remake it from scratch. Utterly time consuming to keep redoing. Am I missing something or is there a way to just make a quick fix so it can roll over?

Yep, only minor versions are save-compatible. So a game created in 3.7.12 would work in 3.7.13 or 3.7.14, but won't work in 3.8.0 anymore.

/So i have to download the new VP update. Delete the entire scenario and start over in that order. Like redownload the map I was using also?

Re downloaded the map started from scratch its immediately crashing at start game whenever i load the map

There’s just always a problem with making scenarios and vp I can’t figure out what it is. I know people make them I must be missing a crucial step or something

Is there a process to making a scenario with VP because I see people custom scenarios but mine result in CTD at start game. Is there anything I need to know when building with world builder?

Top Bottom