New!

CivRev HaZe

Chieftain
Ok I just recently purchased the game! I was wondering if anyone wants a go online? Granted I might be not so good. Ad me to xbox: DotHaze

I do have a mic lol.

Ok I just recently purchased the game! I was wondering if anyone wants a go online? Granted I might be not so good. Ad me to xbox: DotHaze

I do have a mic lol.

There's a sizable online community for xbox players. You can just pick any ranked match. I usually get a game going in about 5 minutes. If you don't mind a few learning experiences (i.e. getting demolished in ways you didn't know were possible), then jump right in and you can learn a lot. Then come back and ask questions about how to improve your game. If you aren't so keen on the crash course, then you should at least get to the point where you can beat Deity reliably, then get online, but know that playing against a good human player is much harder than playing against the AI.

Umm I can't seem to find anyone online, ummm

I played three H2H games yesterday with no trouble. Are you looking for ranked or player matches? I expect it's tougher to get a random player matches. You'll find more games in ranked.

If you can't get a game going after 10 minutes or so, try resetting your router or something. CivRev can be really touchy about connecting.

i would like to play a 2 v 2 with ya, on teams if you have a mic my GT is ExoticJ

In MP game, opponent has the Great Wall, which means I cannot attack him. Does this also imply that I have to accept peace from him. I have played that I don't have to accept peace since I am not in democracy. He attacks and I am free to attack him. He offers peace, I don't accept; I still can no longer attack him. I feel this is perfectly fair; definately not the same as glitching when offered peace in democracy. How does everyone else see this. I always play fair and hate to be branded a cheater.

Top Bottom