[BTS] News: BOTM 265: Genghis Khan, Monarch - Final spoiler (submitted or quitted)

Sorry for posting here so late.
Even as warring is my weakest skill in Civ4, I had a blast playing this game, and at some point I even thought I had a good chance of finishing/winning this.
I expanded ok, got myself GLH and Colossus and dominated the seas, so no threat of invasion.
Best part of the game was when we took a coastal Incan city with MoM. Some nice boosted Golden Ages for a while. But that city was eventually captured by SB.
However, I made some stupid mistakes regarding tech orders in the renaissance era and ended up losing what should be an easy lib race (would get Steel for cannons).
Then I started to get some losses in our footholds on he mainland, as the AI was spamming siege, and our cuirassiers were not strong enough to attack enemy stacks with pikemen and war elephants. I was busy razing Monty's cities in the south, but didn't seem to be making progress fast enough.
Worse yet, I had to travel a few days before the submission deadline and forgot to submit my incomplete game. :blush:
Anyways, thanks to @kcd_swede for creating and hosting this superb game!

Spoiler Screenie :
1709326658212.png

Top Bottom