News: TSG123 Announcement

You loose the oasis so the only food is a 1 food wheat, unless there is one on the other side of the hill

Won't the borders expand to the oasis before your population growth stalls? (especially once you get a granary)

OTOH, I'm not good with GOTM's, and terrible with Morocco. :crazyeye: (I'll beeline Petra, have to hard-build it cuz I don't have a GE, and some AI will beat me by 2 turns.)

Haven't played Morocco, Immortal, or won with culture before. I'm pretty excited to get destroyed. I have a question though because I've never done GOTM before and didn't see any mention about it on the GOTM page:

Reloading isn't cool, I get that. Is retrying from scratch okay? That seems like the ultimate reload but I want to check.

Haven't played Morocco, Immortal, or won with culture before. I'm pretty excited to get destroyed. I have a question though because I've never done GOTM before and didn't see any mention about it on the GOTM page:

Reloading isn't cool, I get that. Is retrying from scratch okay? That seems like the ultimate reload but I want to check.
You get one play through with no reloads. If you make a mistake live with it and try and recover.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

map knowledge is a benefit so replaying is an advantage that is forbidden from these GotMs. you can play them again and discuss it in the threads but any replay submissions will be excluded from the Results and Congratulations thread at the end of the month.

also, set your autosaves to 1 turn. if a crash occurs, reload to the turn before the crash and play it as closely as possible to the first effort. also, let one of us know in PM (Private Message) if the crash occurred. iirc, i believe you'll need to post 5 times (forum minimum) before you can PM though.

(btw, Welcome to GotM! hope you enjoy these.)

HR

Yes. They can share theirs with your cities. (Nice to see you again, Mesix. Haven't seen you around here for awhile.)
It's been a busy year. I wasn't playing games much for awhile. Then I was playing other games for a bit before returning to Civ5.

Nice to see that someone remembered me on the forums ;)

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't participated in the forum much, just checked in when I was looking for tips and stuff, but I believe I'll try this out! Will be weird to play on standard after only playing on epic speed for months, but fun :D

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't participated in the forum much, just checked in when I was looking for tips and stuff, but I believe I'll try this out! Will be weird to play on standard after only playing on epic speed for months, but fun :D

Welcome to CFC and GotM! Have fun and good luck.

HR

I wonder if I should actually go for score this time, it is very tempting with this start.

Top Bottom