NewUnit:x-47b J-UCAS (UAV) (July 21, 2005)

Bjornlo

Deity

The x-47b J-UCAS (Joint Unmanned Combat Air Systems ), the world's first unmanned surveillance attack aircraft that can operate from both land bases and aircraft carriers.
Download the complete unit
Here

Previews:

default -> run -> Fidget -> attack -> death

Bombing (victory)

This unit includes

Civilopedia Icons
Units32 icon
Animation files
Attack, Defeat, Run, bomb,fidget
Civilopedia.txt content
Pediaicons.txt content

Hey, that's a Useful aircraft unit...Cool looking Run, Attack and Bombing flcs. :goodjob: IF I may add my 2 cent opinion...The only thing that I see that would improve this unit would be to make the aircraft break apart during the Death flc Explosion and have the pieces vanish as they fall rather than animating the long fall towards the ground with size, angle and shadow issues.

Thanks Vuldacon, I appreciate your input. I'll revist the death on both this and the f302. Not sure if I will move it back to the top of my stack of things to do. But I will look at it. The problem with these two is that the meshes are singlar and so I could fake a breakup, buy making a bunch of small objects. Or I could use Cinema4d to split the mesh. Since I prefer to work with Bryce and Lightwave, it would be a pain.

Wishsong said:
Is that a fidget right before the attack on the preview? Just wondering.
Doh!
Thanks for reminding me.
yes that figure 8 is an optional fidget. It is easily left out from the ini (replace with the barely anaimated default) if you wish.
I changed the caption under the GIF from
default -> run -> attack -> death
to
default -> run -> Fidget -> attack -> death

Awesome unit! I'm gonna download this just to have the victory file if not the unit! :3

Civ3files.com isn't a reliable site according to the link I get. You sure that you uploaded it to the right site right?

Top Bottom