next and future GOTMs

Shall we turn Game of the Month into Game of the Quarter?

• Total voters

Ali Ardavan

Mathematician
Retired Moderator
Judging by the spoiler all active players are busy playing GOTM 200. That and lack of recent significant participation have led me to decide to skip May and encourage everyone to keep playing GOTM 200.

Furthermore, going forward I would like to suggest to turn GOTM into GOTQ or the Game of the Quarter. The reality is that our community is shrinking both in number of active players and the amount of time each player devotes to the game. A lot of recent GOTMs have gotten 0-2 participants playing (as far as I can tell from the spoiler).

This is, of course, going to be a community decision. Let us know your thoughts on the subject.

I agree that we do not need to have a new game every month, so having four games / year is enough. There is a RL to live and also other games to play! ;)

BTW, the scoring of our GOTMs is a little behind schedule, did anybody get news from Magic or Inkerman? Both of them have not been around for several months...

Thanks Major. I was kind of surprised no one expressed an opinion here.

I agree with you on the point about scoring. We are very behind and not been making progress recently.

Top Bottom