Next Orders Due...II

Need preliminary orders for everyone participating in the Sekai NES before it gets started.

Orders for ImmacuNES IIB are due Tuesday, December 28th, 2010. (that gives everyone adequate time to enjoy their holidays i hope?)

I'd be willing to resurrect this with a new Next Orders Due thread if anyone is interested or has had any benefit from the use of it previously when it was updated regularly. Y/N? :)

Orders for SLNES I: Masters of Ethereal are due in 1 week (Wednesday, April 27). Please PM them to me. You might think a week is too long, but you not only need to establish your first city but also conduct diplomacy, explore, and train an army. You can begin to spend what gold you have and you can conduct in-thread diplomacy to NPCs which I will respond to and reveal certain details. Also, stories are always welcome. :)

Orders for SLNES I: Masters of Ethereal are due anytime before June 25. I will be on vacation for most of June. No bonus for early orders this time around. Take your time with diplomacy, story-telling, etc.

Get your orders for Picking up the Pieces in by Friday (Sat. Afternoon (EST) at latest) or risk your schemes not being included in the update. Other people are scheming. I only have 2 orders so far, but I am sure that whatever those factions did affects you and they are coming for you to burn you down and if you dont send orders you will be defenseless.

Top Bottom