Nexus CinematiX

AND2 comes with a wonder movie for Circus Maximus but without sound. It looks like a Civ4 wonder movie I couldn't find it among the original game files. Anyone knows it's origin? :confused:

So I added music to it from Ben Hur (1959) to feel complete.

Circus Maximus (27sec)

WTC (25sec)
I didn't like the other wonder movie for the World Trade Center Twin Towers used in many mods because it's graphics are low quality and the music is too harsh so I made a new one. It was really hard to find material for it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just wanted to drop a comment saying thank you personally for the awesome wonder movie for Valhalla!
I would also be curious to know how you did it, how did you convert it to bik format? And even if you convert it to bik format do you need to resize it?

I use OpenShot Video Editor to edit/create movie files. Audacity to edit audio files. And Rad Videotools to convert the movie files into bik.
I resize/cut videos when needed.

Could I find models and create effects for your wonder movies? Basilica Cistern seems very interesting and I would be honored to create an effect for it. I'm not good at creating models though.
Also Fushimi Inari I could do, I already have a model for it so I would do that first.

Last edited:
Which model would you say is better. 1, 2, 3, or 4? Image 4 is kinda small so to see it in more detail open it in a new tab and zoom in.

Spoiler 1,2,3,4 :
1:
upload_2020-10-27_15-38-5.png

2:
upload_2020-10-27_15-44-34.png

3:
upload_2020-10-27_15-46-4.png

4:
-.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom