NFL prediction league 2008

Darkness

Shadow creature
Cool...I just joined.

I take it we get 1 point for a correct pick and 0 for an incorrect pick? At least this time the standings will update automatically. :)

edit: Please try to join with your CFC username as your pick set's name (I mean you, Azale!).

I'm in - #()*&#%)@! limit.

Signed up, but with the username Subi.

tried to join and it said it was full.

tried to join and it said it was full.

That's odd... :confused:
9 people are registered and there's room for 50 teams...

Perhaps you could try again?

Nice, I just joined, but there is a little bit of trickery with the link. Click the link, then go back to the league home or something, and you get a couple of buttons on how to join the league.

I won the last years competition by one tenth of a percent! Lets see if I can do better this year.

so for some reason, i had to create a NEW account, since my old one refused to sign up. :hmm:, but its working now, and i just joined.

even weirder: i hate to set my country to US (area code 90210, like all other canadians who don't use 12345 when pretending to be american), because for some reason it doesnt recognize canadian postal codes as being LetterNumberLetter NumberLetterNumber, so the generic toronto one, M4M 4M4, didnt work either.

Nice, I just joined, but there is a little bit of trickery with the link. Click the link, then go back to the league home or something, and you get a couple of buttons on how to join the league.

And I had to be logged in to my Yahoo ID before it would let me join.

After 1 week:
rank-name-points
1 The Menace 12
2 Spock 11
3 MRT144, Red_Door,holy king 10
6 Azale, rhawn, Subi, Grahamcracker Fairy Dust, augurey, Ginger_Ale 9
12 Shoot the Moon, serutan, Darkness 8
15 jeps 7

Wow, I must be ******ed at clicking the little buttons. I somehow misclicked and chose the Rams over the Eagles:crazyeye:

Top Bottom