Nights down !?

Chile

Chieftain
Sadly it seems that the most thorough and fun Mod for Civ V is not being continued.

I still hope this is not the case, but eventually I must live with the truth.

After 800h of playing this mod, all that is left is bowing to Markus, thanking him for his work and encouraging him to keep going.

Markus = :king:

Thanks for making Civ V as good or even better than IV. Good luck and success for your studies.

PS.: If you don't continuing this, may someone else take up your work?

Hey man, I'm emailing Marcus right now about it. I did the art for the Mod and working on this was pure joy for me back in the day. I hope Marcus hasn't discontinued development since so many people like the mod.

Hey man, I'm emailing Marcus right now about it. I did the art for the Mod and working on this was pure joy for me back in the day. I hope Marcus hasn't discontinued development since so many people like the mod.

Let us know if you hear anything. I see in his profile that he had logged on a few days back but he hasn't posted in a while. With the new expansion coming out, which looks very interesting, any Nights work would have to be completely redone anyway.
I only returned to Civ V because of this mod and since it hadn't been updated in a while haven't play Civ in a while.

Well, it's been a few months, I was hoping for Markus to answer this himself. But whatever.

From what I heard from him, Markus is now very busy with a lot of things in his real life, so he really wants to come back to Nights, but is unable to at the moment. I think he will come back to work on Nights at some point, I think he really wants to. I know I want to. I had a blast working with him, even though I had very little input on the final product, that was all Markus's genius there (to be honest I haven't played the mod myself).

I'm hoping he'll come back to make an announcement at some point (hopefully soon). We briefly even had plans for some sort of board game at one point (it was like a space themed medieval thing he had designed), but I was unable to commit and I think college caught up with him as well.

its conceivable they're waiting for BNW to patch itself of the bugs before resuming comprehensive overhaul.

Top Bottom