No people playing Multi?

enchanter100

Warlord
When I tried to play multiplayer today, It was always just me waiting for others. The other three spots nobody every joined. Is this a problem with my router/connection? I haven't had any other issues with games as I play NBA2k and hot shots golf online all the time..

That's how its been for me too. At least yesterday I found other players. To bad the kept leaving the game.

Muti-player has been very disappointing.

well the first day the game came out i could find nobody online. The next day however i found a small chunk of people playing and the next a bit more, and then today....none...

Ah.. alright, wasn't sure that it was me or not. I didn't wait long at all, just assumed there would be enough people for it to be quick.

the first two days i was able to connect to games even tho it took a while.

yesterday i was able to play 1 game. after that any ranked or un-ranked match i tried to get going i would be taken to to a new room waitin for 3 more players and no one ever joined.

The most annoying thing is when you try joining a game and someone is there who won't select his/her Civilization and it just waits for them forever. They must leave their system and go do something else, but nobody else can ever get a game started because of them.

ive been trying for almost 2 hours for a multiplayer game. i havent seen a single person.

ive been trying for almost 2 hours for a multiplayer game. i havent seen a single person.

i just played 5 games online in a row, thatl teach u to buy a PS3 :p

in all fairness though we need to know if the ps3 multiplayer problems are down to a low number of users on at a given time, bad coding or a mixture of the 2

I haven't seen anyone online since the last patch. 1.10 update seem to have broken PS3 multiplayer.

i've noticed that if you go to player match it wont show anyone playing but if you make a custom game and wait a minute someone will usually join the game. this being on ps3 tho ... not sure how the xbox is doing on multiplayer.

i just played 5 games online in a row, thatl teach u to buy a PS3 :p

in all fairness though we need to know if the ps3 multiplayer problems are down to a low number of users on at a given time, bad coding or a mixture of the 2

i have the xbox version actually

I think there are a few annoying things about this.

Firstly, I am ALWAYS the 1st into my lobby. Of all of the games I've played, I have NEVER joined a game that someone elses was 1st in.

Secondly, I wait for half an hour, no-ones joined. Then a couple of people join in the space of a minute or two. I'm like "yeah" only one more. They only have the patience to wait for 5 minutes and they're gone. I mean, come on, you're trying to join a game that typically lasts 3 - 4 hours. What's a 10 minute wait for the last player really going to do to you?

join the civ rev ladder (there better be one set up when I get hooked up) youll find serious player and they don't want to play open games with quiters and people with router problems.

I have browsed the list of games on XBOX LIVE and there seems to be a decent number of people playing.

I think there are a few annoying things about this.

Firstly, I am ALWAYS the 1st into my lobby. Of all of the games I've played, I have NEVER joined a game that someone elses was 1st in.

Secondly, I wait for half an hour, no-ones joined. Then a couple of people join in the space of a minute or two. I'm like "yeah" only one more. They only have the patience to wait for 5 minutes and they're gone. I mean, come on, you're trying to join a game that typically lasts 3 - 4 hours. What's a 10 minute wait for the last player really going to do to you?

Dude your not alone, the EXACT same thing happens to me everytime, in the exact same detail.

Frankly, I don't think they are leaving anymore, It could just be the came quitely times them out and forces them to quit, and makes it appear as though that player is quitting on both ends.

But that could just be me, but seriously, the exact same thing happens to me and I can never get a 4 player ranked match to work

On the 2k forums they have said that if you delete the 1.10 patch that your multiplayer will work again. I have not tried it, nor do i vouch for it, but when I get home tonight I am going to. Just wanted to spread the word so hopefully some other people can get be around to play against. :) (this is for ps3 owners, I dont believe xbox has the same issue)

...... nm......

Top Bottom