• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

No servers listed in multiplayer. HELP please!

TheeMattMarquis

Chieftain
When I go to multiplayer > Internet the menu is completely blank. No servers nor members are listed.

What's wrong??

Patience, it depends when & from where you're logging in.
There are typical busy hours of the day as much as low-down times.
Being in EST-Zone here (NY, Quebec, etc)... i found out that once California+ gets home for dinner and some of their usual early evenings PC stuff - there's a sharp peek in servers call.
You may get lucky on weekends but it's already past-midnight here and i doubt players all over the globe live full 24 hours without any sleep.

Thanks for the reply!
I figured something was wrong with my computer or something :(

I was trying to play an online game with my girlfriend but couldn't figure out how to get it to work. Sucks!

You also have to realize that the Games list are regional and filtered by ping/latency, so you are only going to see games hosted by players that are close to you and low ping to you.

You can get around this system by coming to the CivPlayers Steam chat room, there you can join games by clicking on the hosts name and clicking Join Game, this gets around the limitations of the built in games list.

The links to Civplayers are in my sig.

CS

Top Bottom