no troubleshoot thread?

dj4201983

Chieftain
im not sure if this is where i should post this, but i did not see a troubleshooting area... im sure this is an end user error as im not
quite sure how to get these mods running, see ill save the file to my warlords mod file, unzip it with winwar (as saving it to the mod file dosent reveal it in the game under warlords\advanced\load a mod) then it gives me an option to install the second revolution, so i did that, and the same with the patch. then it gives me a winwar Second_Revolution_2_1[1].7 file and a Second_Revolution_2.0 file, now as far as that im lost, ive done the same process with a soviet union civ and the total realism mod. what am i missing?
the whole idea of the second revolution mod is why i bought civ 4 in the first place, so any help would be greatly appreciated

ok heres where i got so far

i made a folder in warlords mods for second revolution and put the installs there, then installed them, now when i open warlords from desktop the warlords screen will be the second revolution 2.0 screen with the burning cop car and bushes pic on a road sign, so i load mod second revolution 2.0 and and can get into the game till i try and build a city then civ 4 warlords has encounterd a problem and needs to close, ughh im like right there... so frustrating

yeah same thing here. It seems like it'll be a really kickass mod, it just shuts down every time i build a city.

hmm. im not sure if you can build cities in that version.

the warlords version requires an old version of warlords to run. basically the version of warlords before BtS was announced.

I would love to get a team to convert it over to newest version warlords, if you guys want :D

Top Bottom