Nobel prize in Star Wars?

Maximum7

Chieftain
I’m trying to write a story about a scientist in the Star Wars galaxy who is working in the University of Coruscant of the Disney canon New Republic. For his work, he wins the Star Wars equivalent of the Nobel Prize in Physics (but in the story it could be something in the fields of physics, chemistry or biology). What could he have done to win this prize? Science heavy ideas obviously encouraged. The year is 24 ABY.

I’m trying to write a story about a scientist in the Star Wars galaxy who is working in the University of Coruscant of the Disney canon New Republic. For his work, he wins the Star Wars equivalent of the Nobel Prize in Physics (but in the story it could be something in the fields of physics, chemistry or biology). What could he have done to win this prize? Science heavy ideas obviously encouraged. The year is 24 ABY.

-A scientific theory that explains the hyperspace anomaly.
-Pinpointing the lost homeworld of humans or another important species via genetics or spectrometry.

Reactions: PiR
In the years between RotJ and the new time period there were some tech advancements that allowed the First Order to become more powerful than the republic. Not even counting the super-luminal cannon they built. Look into the lore on those things, I'm sure it's all on wookiepedia.

Loved all the new movies except The Last Jedi.

Top Bottom