Votes: 30 50.8%
  • No, because it's the shortest answer

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Radioactive monkeys aren't buddhist

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Uncle Sam
1) I'm not a citizen, but I work and live here. Thus my opinions might not be tha same as the average Chinese citizen, but I think I can still be considered as a reliable observer. ;)
2) "re-education" camps? Dude, that's like, so 60s. :lol: Nobody does that anymore.
3) I am of the mind that no government is perfect. And this one even committed several huge mistakes in the past. But at least they have the guts to admit them, and are working to improve, albeit very slowly. Sure we may gripe about certain things but at the end of the day, people will still support the government cuz hey, it's the only one they got. Not a lot of people are dissenting nowadays because really, things aren't that bad now. Eveyone gets to eat and earn more money than ever before. What's more, there's also a lot more ways available to spend that money on now. :)
@Amenhotep7
Very simple. Internet censorship here is not as bad as people imagine. Like I said umpteen times before, they can't monitor everything! Plus this site of ours is not that big a blip on the radar. (A games site? And in a foreign language too?) If this were a forum in "Jane's all the world's aircraft", the NRA or Lamaism Central (There! I'm not totally off-topic now) I'm sure they'll be a mole somewhere monitoring it everyday. :lol:
@silver 2039
Just curious, what is the story behind Sikkim? :)

It was an Indian protecrate in the 1950's and in 1975 was merged with India and became India's smallest state. China disputes that Sikkim is part of India.

Here's good info

State (pop., 1994 est.: 444,000), eastern Himalayas, northeastern India.

Mount Kanchenjunga, third-highest peak in the world, forms its western border. It has an area of 2,744 sq mi (7,107 sq km); the capital, Gangtok, is the only urban center. As an independent country, it fought prolonged wars in the 18th and 19th century with Bhutan and Nepal. It first came under British influence in 1817, though it remained an independent buffer between British India and Tibet. In 1950 it became an Indian protectorate, and in 1975, a state of India. One of India's smalleststates, it exports agricultural products and is one of the world's main producers of cardamom. Its mineral resources include copper, lead, zinc, coal, iron ore, and garnets.

Top Bottom