North America or Rest of the World?

• North America

Votes: 134 34.4%
  • Rest of the World

Votes: 255 65.6%

• Total voters

Marquis Cyborg

Chieftain
Simple Question. Just want to know how many people in the forum live in North America and the Rest of the World.

Personally I'm from Hong Kong, so one for the Rest of the World.

The poll may be 'slightly' biased because the people of NA are playing now. And the other people can only browse this forum and wait... :)

also its 7 am in N.A, so we must wait to see how many they are.

It's between 3 am (West Coast) and 6 am (East Coast) in the U.S. right now.

Germany here too, but it's not that hard to play already, if you preordered BNW and read some Forums (even in the Steam forum was a thread how to trick the system :p).

Germany here too, but it's not that hard to play already, if you preordered BNW and read some Forums (even in the Steam forum was a thread how to trick the system :p).

I wish I had ordered on steam instead of greenmangaming .. then I at least would have the option to trick the system =)

Why did so many ppl preordered on greenmangaming, was it so much cheaper than steam itself?

Representing the Netherlands.
And yeah, there's a good gap between paying 29.99 and 20.99.

Representing the Netherlands.
And yeah, there's a good gap between paying 29.99 and 20.99.

There's an even bigger gap between $44.99 and $20.99 for us here in Australia. On a point of principle I refuse to purchase at those absurd prices. Luckily, GMG gets around it. Does it make any sense? Nope. But there you go.

Ukraine, rest of the World here. Can't wait till Friday to get BNW for free (I won a key for it on russian forum by guessing the last civs).

UK (so rest of the world)

Roaming on my lunch as above :)

Looking forward to friday which I have booked off

Singapore here. So that makes it 1 day and 2 hours before it unlocks. Will probably download it first but will only play it after i get home from work the next day in the evening:(

rest of the world here... i had never imagined how agonizing a 3 day waiting period for a video game can be ;/

Ukraine, rest of the World here. Can't wait till Friday to get BNW for free (I won a key for it on russian forum by guessing the last civs).

how did you guess Shoshone? or didnt they know about the leak?:D

Top Bottom