(North) Korea: The Fresh Prince of Pyongyang

I say we open borders with India to get to Europe and middle east faster and Do not attack china

Same as before, get drama so we can build culture, then get Chinese cities, and hit them with culture bombs.

We need to build barracks and train units in order to protect ourselves against the barbarian menace!

Spoiler :

It was a calm and soothing day in North Korea. Kim Jong had just recently returned from Sanggyeong once the roads were finished. A courier then rushed in with holes and burn marks on his clothes. Once asked to speak, the courier revealed to Kim Jong that 바보 모자 남자 (Silly Hat Man) had declared war on us! Kim Jong was silent about this news for a short while, and decided that he would "enlist" some citizens in the ranks.

He took so many people from his cities that they lost a lot of their people. Pyongyang and Sanggyeong became half their size, Seoul went down by a third, but now North Korea had an army that could withstand Chinese invasion. The troops consisted of one horse archer, two hwachas, and three swordsmen.

As first course for the war, Kim Jong sent his spy to Shenyang to wreak havoc, and then brought his new troops to their border with China. Unfortunately, when Kim Jong wanted to send the spy to do an espionage mission, the spy was intercepted and was executed at the gallows in Xi'an.

Spoiler :

These new troops were quite good at battling. When the hwachas caused collateral damage to the troops stationed in Shenyang, the swordsmen and horse archers took the city with no division that was recently enlisted being killed. Kim Jong was happy about this, and renamed Shenyang to Shenggyeang to make the city sound more North Korean. He then approached 바보 모자 남자 (Silly Hat Man) for peace, but he would had no word about it.

Kim Jong honestly did not want another city just yet, as he wanted to keep building his economy, and the troops in central China are much more powerful and numberful than the ones in Northern China. Kim Jong then commanded the troops heal and station in Shenggyeang in order to heal and protect the city from Chinese troops taking it back.

Oh, also, Kim Jong opened borders with India.

Spoiler :

As Kim Jong had heard, people from the large islands to the east had finally settled down and formed a civilization. These people were the Yamato Peoples, and formed the nation of Japan. Kim Jong respected these people, as they were Buddhist, and quite friendly. As he pondered the future, Kim Jong hoped these Japanese people could become allies in the future. In order to establish trade, Kim Jong opened borders to Japan, and left them at that.

The city of Shenggyeang was not without battle at all. The city was targeted by Chinese spearmen, axemen, and even barbarian horse archers. As the troops stationed there kept fighting off these intruders, they became better fighters. As long as they didn't die, these soldiers could become quite strong.

Spoiler :

Eventually, after constant defense of the newly acquired city of Shenggyeang, 바보 모자 남자 (Silly Hat Man) was finally open to discussing peace. His original offer was the city of Shenggyeang for a cease fire, but Kim Jong haggled him down to peace for the knowledge of Aesthetics.

Kim Jong was celebrating in his palace. He had survived a war with China, and even taken a city from 바보 모자 남자 (Silly Hat Man)'s grasp. He know knew he could successfully stand a large place of power in Asia.

Old council members, you are now kicked out. You may run again for the same spot, but you must come up with another person and policies.

Name: Biong Chian Gin
Position:Council Member of Stability, Council Member of Internal and Foreign Affairs and minister of military and espionage
Policies:Build a decent army,ally with South east Asia civilization And Japan,and Cut some science funding for espionage against China and then, Attack China and we must not go below collapsing

I'm kind of curious why you want to attack Japan? I mean, they're our greatest friend right now, considering China declared war on us.

You said That we must have different policies,so since I didn't want to change anything else,i chose war with Japan.

Name: Lee Kwang-min
Position: Councilor of Science, Councilor of Internal and Foreign Affairs
Policy: Continue with my father's previous policy (Feudalism, then Iron Working) and Tech Trade with Japan. Train military as a defensive precaution.

Name: Park Jae-sang (PSY)
Position: Council Member of Stability, Council Member of Military and Espionage
Policies: We make peace with China so that they don't mount an invasion and take the city we conquered. Also. We must continue to expand but make sure we stay out of the Mongolia core. My stability policy remains the same, we do not let our stability go below unstable. If it reaches unstable then we stop our expansion immediately.

Subbed. I'll join later, I need to get up to date.

There's only been three updates so far, and we still need a council member of culture, and once someone runs for that, we will have 24 more hours for anyone else to run for more positions.

Hyun Woo Chu
Postion: Cultural Advisor
Policy: Capitalize on our advance into China, rush Buddhist temples, and spread Korean culture to the friendly Yamato people.

Top Bottom