Not Sure if bugs or something I did wrong

axongold

Chieftain
Hi, long time player of FfH, new to Fall Further.

I had a clean install of .41a FfH that I used to install Fall Further. (I can't find .40 anymore). I'm not sure where my problems are, if its my install or if there are bugs.

Various units are red blobs, one such unit is the Light Bringer unit for Malakaim. Another is Slaverous the hero for OO. These were working fine with my first install from .40 FfH, but the map script for Erebus wasn't working so I did a reinstall of FF, but by then I was using .41a FfH.

Another issue is the Cave of Ancestors (Amurites) doesn't give any free promotions ever. I tried several methods of testing. I tried having over 40+ mana, the default mana from palace, and only 2-3 extra mana making over 30 units each time. (Also used a bunch of great sages to research and normal production to build these units) I tried making Diciple, Archers, Melee, Druids, and Adepts. This came up because I never saw any level 2 spells in a very long game I played as Amurites so I started testing with World Builder.

Have you tested FFH under 0.41 alone? I've heard there were quite a few issues, and the first installer kael put up was corrupted, had to upload another.

Aside from that, FF hasn't been tested with 0.41 yet. Vehem was on holiday last week, and should only just now be getting back. The last FF release was when FFH was still on 0.40 patch z. But xienwolf said there would probably be a new release sometime this week

I don't know about the cave of ancestors, haven't had a chance to try that myself.

Oh, also, when doing a clean install of FFh, did you clean install FF too? FF only imports the art when it's installed, I believe.

Yea I think I just need to wait for FF to update to the new .41 unless someone can link me .40 FfH as I don't know how to find older versions.

I don't know what's up with FileFront.

It took me over 8 hours to download FFH .41 and patch a.

I never saw anything like that with downloads of the game/mod before!

Top Bottom