NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

I would be sad if I was capable of feeling human emotion.

I apologize for my absence. I was on a college visit.

*in character*

We eliminated the human Flip Hero Day 1, but it seems that his components have been repaired and he is back among us. It may have taken time, however, and is the explanation why no machine was destroyed by Flip N1

But didn't we lynch Flip already?

I can't decide who to vote for so I Vote: Kaiser Electric again, I don't think it's a bad case.

I doubt Flip was an SK. Perhaps some compromised units with faulty programming are still killing on his behalf?

Also, vote: Kaiser based on what I said yesterday, I still think he's the best case right now.

Vote: Kaiser

I stand by my 'it's not a strong read/case but it's the best I see right now.'

ooc: wow time flew by

so where is everyone?

I'll try to be on top of things but only 19 hours to go

Coyosis, please speak up.
I think there are enough votes on Kaiser

I'm slowly reading the thread (I've been too busy with RL and then too sick to follow it properly until now), and this is my first big ping:

SCANNING FOR UPDATES......

UPDATE RECEIVED 1428623760

READING.....

OH NO! KITTEN ROBOT HAS BEEN TERMINATED. MEOW MEOW T_T

THE ONE WITH THE HANDLER 'ZACK' MAKES A GOOD POINT. PERHAPS FLIP HERO DESIRE TO WIN SIDE OF THIRD PARTIES.

FLIP HERO HAVE WEAK ALGORITHMS. THEY AT BEST ARE O(n^3). PLEASE JOIN THE SIDE OF MACHINES.

Laments Tak, snuggles Zack, pushes third party angle.

Kennigit for now.

Edse is playing oddly again. That generally indicates he has something to hide.

Edse plays oddly most of the time, in my experience - no offence intended.

Kennigit as well for me.

I apologize for my absence. I was on a college visit.

*in character*

We eliminated the human Flip Hero Day 1, but it seems that his components have been repaired and he is back among us. It may have taken time, however, and is the explanation why no machine was destroyed by Flip N1

I still think there was some scum, on Takhisis wagon on day 1, the alleged machines voting him were, spaceman unit, choxorn unit and you. Spaceman and choxorn units seem normal to me both stinks of hydraulic fluid but you stink of something else not found in my database... could be fish? could be school?

Vote: Buddhafish

Verarde is also someone who isn't talking and yeah

Commentary: KingMorgan. After a concerted effort to make him Lieutenant, he has since disappeared from public view and has been strangely silent for a number of cycles. More input is required from our 'leader.' More input required even still from his supporters.

Top Bottom