NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Ok

1. I do not know if Kennigit is good option. I do not have good idea for whom to vote.
2. I am part of townie network, which has a scanner as part of it (scanning for organic beings). I am speaking on his behalf (he claims to scan KingMorgan and found him non-organic)

Purely based on this, what do you guys think about giving the gun to Jarrema? I'm iffy, TBH, given his erratic behavior yesterday, but he is the only one about whome we have much real information (publically available). Thoughts?

Seems a high risk strategy, putting the gun in the hand of someone with a private knowledge base. But then again, anyone's going to be a risk. I dunno. Jarrema wants the upgrade, so I'd rather give him that than the gun. Don't want to give him both though.

I'd like the upgrade, but then I'm sure that most people would.

I'd like the gun. Jarrema can have the upgrade. Given his apparent level of networking he is the most likely to know who can use it best. Remember that we can transfer items.

Explanation: Here is the thing with upgrades: Some of you can use them, some of you cannot. If I am understanding its application correctly, no one actually knows from the start whether or not they can use them. Fortunately, I have begun compiling a database of who can and who is ineligible. Upgrade to Kennigit, as I know for a fact he can utilize the upgrade properly.

Speculation: It stands to reason that no meatbag can use an upgrade, though it just as easily mean a machine is maxed out and can no longer enhance its capabilities with another.

I'd like the gun. Jarrema can have the upgrade. Given his apparent level of networking he is the most likely to know who can use it best. Remember that we can transfer items.

Not sure of the usefulness of the items, after all baddie Double AA had both things and served him for what?

And following your point, wouldn't be fair to give both items to him or at least let him decide where goes the gun?

Unit Jarema can get the upgrade he wants.

I ask to those following my logic yesterday, what do you think of the same logic principle today? I'm curious, my sensors are telling me both spaceman and choxorn are good machines but they are able to foul me any time they want. Your opinions?

Alternatives, uncooperative kaiser, offended lieutenant KM or unit Kennigit?

Unit Jarema can get the upgrade

Bsmith1068 to have the gun

Kennigit
to hang. I am dubious of his origins, top candidate for meatbag in my humble opinion. It will also give a clue to Backwards Logics orientation, as they seem to be quite close and have similar human traits.

Purely based on this, what do you guys think about giving the gun to Jarrema? I'm iffy, TBH, given his erratic behavior yesterday, but he is the only one about whome we have much real information (publically available). Thoughts?

Seems a high risk strategy, putting the gun in the hand of someone with a private knowledge base. But then again, anyone's going to be a risk. I dunno. Jarrema wants the upgrade, so I'd rather give him that than the gun. Don't want to give him both though.

Unit Jarrema has made several claims untestable without the destruction of other units. I do not believe his information system is perfect.

Unit Sistercoyote would like option:upgrade. This unit calculates more benefit there than option:spewing damage.

Unit Spaceman98 to handle option:gun.

Unit Jarrema has made several claims untestable without the destruction of other units. I do not believe his information system is perfect.

Wouldn't showing perfect information be a bad thing?

Sistercoyote

coyoteSister

coyosis

I think your play to get jht lynched is plausible as scum. Particularly when you consider that Double A was also voting for jht day 1. I could see it as being a coordinated bus for deep cover for the two of you.

This is a ridiculous argument. You're saying that we deliberately lynched our buddy Day 1 - when he was under no threat otherwise - to make ourselves look innocent, in a game where the existence of PTKs is confirmed in the rules? Frankly, I find it a little insulting that you think I'd do some thing so mind-bogglingly idiotic. I mean, seriously, it would be up with the worst scum plays in the history of mafia.

Winston, your vote on john says nothing and you know that. You and john always vote each other on Day 1; it would be pretty suspicious if you didn't vote for him, regardless of your alignments. And you voted him about half-way through the day. Sure, they were tied at the time, but that hardly says you couldn't have done that anyway to distance and to keep up appearances.

And this isn't much better. How does it not cross your mind that I didn't need to vote at all? Or that I could have changed my vote to someone else, as I very often do after the initial hello?

I don't care that you both think I'm not cleared. It's bloody obvious I'm not cleared, because, aside from anything else, we all know that there are PFKs in the game. But at least credit me with not being a complete and utter moron, which is what I'd have to be to have lynched john for the sake of distancing and then gone right ahead and voted the gun to Double A on the very next day.

coyosis. Previous output meant for explanation. Not for targeting.

For the sake of assisting town deliberation, and also demonstrating that if I really was scum, I would certainly not be the kind of scum who acts without due consideration, here are the notes I took whilst analysing the thread on day three:
Spoiler :
Arakhor
17: voted KingMorgan
77: voted by bladescape
-
150: says Sprig’s casting vote on jht was odd; feels genuine; NSR
185: voted Kaiser
-
213: voted edse for ‘playing oddly’

Autolycus
16: voted by SouthernKing
55: voted Zack, L-voted edse
57: voted by Zack
-
118: voted by Sprig
145: voted by Jarrema
163: votes KaiserElectric for D1 non-vote; G-votes Winston
165: voted by Zack
166: defends self
181: voted by choxorn
182: voted by azzaman
186: voted by Double A
187: voted by Kennigit
188: voted by KingMorgan
194: LYNCHED TOWN

Azzaman333
42: voted Backwards Logic, L-voted self
52: L-voted by Double A
-
144: voted Coyosis, G-voted self
155: responds to bladescape on jarrema with pressure, slight NSR
182: votes Autolycus for reasons; PING
-
200: defends self against spaceman’s fos on Autolycus vote
201: points out probable Flip/Terror kills
202: voted choxorn
216: voted edse
242: voted Kaiser

Backwards Logic
18: voted Riedquat. L-voted edse
42: voted by azzaman
-
-
220: voted KingMorgan for being quiet since winning L-vote
227: asked Jarrema for explanation of his defence of KingMorgan/vote on Kennigit
232: responds to KingMorgan’s defence in 231

Bladescape
77: voted Arakhor, L-voted KingMorgan
-
151: voted Jarrema; asks for reasons behind J’s Autolycus vote; comments on Sprig; minor NSR
154: calls Jarrema’s response ‘decent’, but leaves vote; minor PING
167: voted by Bsmith
170: voted Kaiser, defended self against azzaman
174: G-voted Zack to make it interesting; slight PING for the snuggle
184: voted by Winston
189: defends self; mentions lack of Autolycus case; slight NSR
-
199: wonders if strength affects kills
208: voted Kaiser
239: says Sprig told him about a scanner that could clear people of being Flip Hero team, but not PTK.

Bsmith
22: voted Verarde
24: voted by Verarde
26: voted by Zack
101: voted by Kennigit
-
167: voted for bladescape; G-voted self
-
225: voted Buddhafish based on Riedquat’s reasoning

Buddhafish
68: voted Takhisis. L-voted self
-
158: voted by Riedquat
-
205: apologises for absense, follows with fluff; PING
218: voted by Riedquat
225: voted by Bsmith
238: voted by Legato Endless
245: voted by Winston
246: voted by KingMorgan
248: LYNCHED TOWN

Choxorn
30: voted Takhisis, L-voted Zack
32: voted by Sprig
-
181: voted Autolycus for comments on Kaiser/WH; minor PING
-
202: voted by azzaman

Coyosis
9: asked Jarrema why L-vote self, L-voted self
10: voted by Takhisis
28: voted KingMorgan
-
143: voted by azzaman
159: acting as if Flip & co. are organic; slight NSR
160: voted spaceman; G-voted Sprig
-
221: voted Jarrema for easy and lazy vote on Coyosis (omgus)

Double A
52: voted jht. L-voted azzaman
-
118: G-voted by Sprig
133: G-voted self, interaction with Zack on Sprig and nightkills; NSR
184: G-voted by Winston
186: voted Autolycus; defends Kaiser, criticises bladescape
192: defends Kaiser again
194: WON G-VOTE
-
219: voted Verarde for not talking; minor PING

Edse
18: L-voted by Backwards Logic
19: L-voted by Takhisis
54: voted Zack, L-voted self
55: L-voted by Autolycus
-
146: G-voted self
179: voted Kaiser for D1 non-vote
-
203: voted Kaiser; notes Flip is still killing after being lynched
215: voted by Arakhor
216: voted by azzaman

Jarrema
7: voted Verarde, L-voted self
-
145: voted Autolycus; minor PING
151: voted by bladescape
153: responds to bladescape with explanation
-
212: voted Coyosis (‘please speak up’), says enough votes on Kaiser; NSR
221: voted by Coyosis
226: voted Kennigit for his vote on KingMorgan
227: Backwards asks for explanation for 226 (followed swiftly by spaceman and Riedquat)

Johnhughthom
12: voted by Riedquat
52: voted by Double A
71: voted by Winston
86: voted Winston
110: voted by Sprig
111: LYNCHED FLIP

Kaiser Electric
85: L-voted KingMorgan
-
163: voted by Autolycus
168: voted by spaceman
170: voted by bladescape
179: voted by edse
186: voted by Arakhor
-
203: voted by edse
204: jokes in response to edse vote, NSR
207: voted by spaceman
208: voted by bladescape
242: voted by azzaman

Kennigit
100: voted Bsmith, L-voted self
-
131: Fluffy post. MAJOR PING.
130: More fluff.
172: G-votes self; more fluff.
187: voted Autolycus, joining massive bandwagon with no reason given
-
211: More fluff.
214: voted by Winston
217: voted by Bsmith
223: voted KingMorgan for lack of communication (inc. private info trade)
226: voted by Jarrema
231: voted by KingMorgan for wanting to know his strength
234: claims he believes KingMorgan is ‘enhanced’, which is why he wanted to know his strength

KingMorgan
13: voted Riedquat; L-voted self
17: voted by Arakhor
28: voted by Coyosis
40: fos on Takhisis
77: L-voted by bladescape
82: L-voted by Sprig
83: L-voted by spaceman
85: L-voted by KaiserElectric
111: WON L-VOTE
-
188: voted Autolycus, joining massive bandwagon with no reason given
-
223: voted by Kennigit
231: voted Kennigit for asking his strength
246: voted Buddhafish

Legato Endless
-
-
238: voted Buddhafish

Riedquat
12: voted jht, L-voted self
13: voted by KingMorgan
18: voted by Backwards Logic
-
158: voted Buddhafish; G-voted Sprig
-
218: voted Buddhafish for D1 Takhisis vote
229: followed BL and spaceman in asking Jarrema to explain KM defence/Kennigit vote

Southern King
16: voted Autolycus, L-voted self
-
-

Spaceman98
11: voted Takhisis for self-vote
83: L-voted KingMorgan
-
143: G-voted self
160: voted by Coyosis
161: voted Autolycus; comments on Zack/bladescape/Jarrema/Sprig/Riedquat; slight PING and NSR
168: voted Kaiser for D1 non-vote following Autolycus; slight PING and NSR
183: fos on azzaman’s reasoning in 182; slight PING and NSR
190: bad feeling on Autolycus lynch; slight NSR
-
198: notices different killers and no flip kill N1
207: voted Kaiser
213: points out to Jarrema that Coyosis is offline (re. 212)
228: fos Jarrema for defending KM/voting Kennigit (226)

Sprig
32: voted choxorn
82: L-voted KingMorgan
110: voted jht
-
118: voted Autolycus, G-voted Double A
158: G-voted by Riedquat
160: G-voted by Coyosis
195: NIGHTKILLED TOWN (FLIP)

Takhisis
6: random self-vote
10: voted Coyosis
11: voted by spaceman
19: L-voted edse
30: voted by choxorn
40: fos from KingMorgan
68: voted by Buddhafish
113: NIGHTKILLED TOWN (TERROR)

Verarde
7: voted by Jarrema
22: voted by BSmith
24: voted Bsmith (omgus)
-
-
219: voted by Double A

Winston Hughes
71: voted jht
86: voted by jht
-
163: G-voted by Autolycus
184: voted bladescape; G-voted Double A
-
214: voted Kennigit
244: voted Buddhafish

Zack
26: voted Bsmith, L-voted self
30: L-voted by choxorn
54: voted by edse
55: voted by Autolycus
57: voted Autolycus
-
122: G-voted self
165: voted Autolycus for thinking WH likely town
172: G-voted by bladescape
195: NIGHTKILLED TOWN (TERROR)

These are only complete to the end of day three, and don't include every last post (I left out stuff that seemed unimportant or redundant). They include the Lieutenant and Gun votes (L- and G-votes respectively), and also a few scum pings and non-scum reads (NSRs) I picked up along the way (see spaceman's entry for a chuckle - I really cannot read that guy at all).

Now I'd like to return to an issue that got postponed at the end of the last day: Kennigit, can we please get a proper explanation of this thing with KingMorgan.

Also, checking back over that discussion, I see I overlooked what might be an important point:

someone also ask me to reveal this info:

edse was roleblocked night one. Blocker does not know if it was succesfull or not

It seems as if Flip Hero's team missed a kill N1. So if there really was a roleblock on edse, that might be our explanation. He needs to speak up now.

Explanation: Here is the thing with upgrades: Some of you can use them, some of you cannot. If I am understanding its application correctly, no one actually knows from the start whether or not they can use them. Fortunately, I have begun compiling a database of who can and who is ineligible. Upgrade to Kennigit, as I know for a fact he can utilize the upgrade properly.

Speculation: It stands to reason that no meatbag can use an upgrade, though it just as easily mean a machine is maxed out and can no longer enhance its capabilities with another.

I don't trust Kennigit very much, and I've received information that leads me to want the upgrade. Give Jarrema the gun for self defense.

Also
Now I'd like to return to an issue that got postponed at the end of the last day: Kennigit, can we please get a proper explanation of this thing with KingMorgan.

Also, checking back over that discussion, I see I overlooked what might be an important point:

It seems as if Flip Hero's team missed a kill N1. So if there really was a roleblock on edse, that might be our explanation. He needs to speak up now.

Since it seems Kaiser Electric will never be lynched (or even remembered by anyone that isn't me) unvote:vote:edse, would you care to speak up?

I remember kaiser electric's case spaceman, you are not the only one.

This unit is in awe of WH unit analysis capabilities... this unit only can unclog waste pipes...

I'm the only one wondering about Backwards Logic's explanation about the aptitude to upgrade? C.c How do you know this? This is the first an only upgrade we have seen around... What I'm missing?

This unit deems the probability of other upgrades being present as high.

Top Bottom