NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Not to mention that Spaceman and BL knew I was Blomb as well, so that is compromised information in my mind.

Votes laid today:
Jarrema (Lieutenant) -> Abstain
Choxorn -> Abstain
BSmith -> Jarrema
Askthepizzaguy -> Bladescape
Arakhor -> Abstain
Riedquat -> Bladescape, Abstain
Bladescape -> Jarrema
Coyosis -> Bladescape

So with four hours to go until the lynch, only half the available votes have been laid, with one of the missing votes belonging to one of tonight's two lynch targets.

For my part, I'm really not sure who to vote for tonight. :(

Coffee Status == Applied

Installed Subroutines on the Coyosis Unit are:

Subroutine: Generate error in Unit Name Output:Self.

Subroutine: Eliminate threats to Ciretako Base

Subsubroutine: Vote

Subsubroutine: Gather information by expressing opinions and listening.

Subsubroutine: Participate in participatory process only in the extant thread.

Subroutine: Calculate appropriate recipient of available Upgrades and/or Items as they become available.

NO other Subroutines available.

END OF LINE

Unvote Blades

Vote Jarrema

There's our missing night action. Thanks much for your cooperation, scumbag.

Thanks coyosis, had the vague idea you did claim... but I keep being unfocused... so bleh! Am I upgradable? Like I need more memory ;)

Unvote Blades

Vote Jarrema

Are you sure? About whatever you are sure...

I've only this circuit feeling Bladescape is not who we are looking for...

I feel better with a Vote: Jarema

I have to say that I really wasn't sure about the Bladescape lynch, but if Jarrema is the remaining scum, the lack of death last night would make sense if that's when he upgraded.

Vote: Jarrema.

Less than an hour left. The updated tally should be as follows:

Votes laid today:
Jarrema (Lieutenant) -> Abstain
Choxorn -> Abstain
BSmith -> Jarrema
Askthepizzaguy -> Bladescape, Jarrema
Arakhor -> Abstain, Jarrema
Riedquat -> Bladescape, Abstain, Jarrema
Bladescape -> Jarrema
Coyosis -> Bladescape

Return to Ciretako - Day 8 - Mutiny

Spoiler :

The machine Jarrema was called to to attention, but did not respond. It was busy figuring out the permutations of the disloyal machines. He didn't notice the lasers fired in his direction, nor his own death.

Another lieutenant destroyed. Another mistake.

Summary: Jarrema has been lynched! He was a
Spoiler :
Chain Snake!
Spoiler :
He was actually a Dire Viper!

Alive 7/25:
6. Choxorn
8. BSmith
13. Askthepizzaguy
18. Arakhor
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack,Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.
20. Double A, Mother, killed N3.
16. Kennigit, Soldier, lynched D4.
12. SouthernKing, Mother, wogged D4.
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant, Elite, killed N4.
11. Legato Endless, Phaze, killed N4.
9. edse, Battle Door, lynched D5.
15. Kaiser Electric, Mode, wogged D5.
3. Backwards Logic, Power Turret, killed N5.
19. Azzaman333, The Living Warmachine, lynched D6???
5. Winston Hughes, Plasma Hydra, killed N6.
2. Spaceman98, Bolt, lynched D7.
4. Jarrema - Lieutenant, Dire Viper, lynched D8.

[timer=5/2/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Night Phase Over][/timer]

Return to Ciretako - Night 8 - Culling

Spoiler :

Coyosis was on patrol for Flip Hero, but a low level machine such as a Spew cannot stand up to such a powerful force without backup. Flip Hero took her out and had nearly completely destroyed the machine presence on the Ciretako. Even if they were to discover them, it would take years to rebuild the amount of machines lost.

Summary: Coyosis has been killed! She was a
Spoiler :
Spew!

Vote for another Lieutenant in Blue.

Alive 6/25:
6. Choxorn
8. BSmith
13. Askthepizzaguy
18. Arakhor
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack, Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.
20. Double A, Mother, killed N3.
16. Kennigit, Soldier, lynched D4.
12. SouthernKing, Mother, wogged D4.
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant, Elite, killed N4.
11. Legato Endless, Phaze, killed N4.
9. edse, Battle Door, lynched D5.
15. Kaiser Electric, Mode, wogged D5.
3. Backwards Logic, Power Turret, killed N5.
19. Azzaman333, The Living Warmachine, lynched D6???
5. Winston Hughes, Plasma Hydra, killed N6.
2. Spaceman98, Bolt, lynched D7.
4. Jarrema - Lieutenant, Dire Viper, lynched D8.
23. Coyosis, Spew, killed N8.

[timer=5/4/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Day Phase Over][/timer]

Vote: Bladescape. Nobody else really makes sense at this point.

So, no upgrade then? Yay.

Myself for lieutenant, I guess. I'm still not sure about the Bladescape lynch; he was doing the whole 'sheeple' thing and he voted for Jarrema pretty much first thing yesterday, but he also bussed Spaceman if he's scum. I don't know.

VOTE: Choxorn

So, apparently Flip Hero gets transferred. Choxorn scries as Flip Hero.

The funny thing? This makes a weird kind've sense. Space happens to be voiding the doctor the night that Winston dies. When Chox was the next best suspect at the time. (Though, if you didn't notice neither I nor Winston were ever going to Vote Chox at the time.) Why would Space actually be voiding a high suspect? He was a wolf remember.

But what if it was a back and forth between two wolves. It establishes a credence for Chox to claim doctor. Then the lack of night kill the next night. Might be a doc-block. But what if, what if, just looking at the player numbers. If there is no doctor, then wolves don't need to survive an extra lynch with that no-kill. It keeps the suspect numbers up, and doesn't provide any risk.

This is one of the times I'm glad my paranoia gets me to do otherwise stupid things.

Going to go back and see what other evidence I can correlate, since I'm kinda jumping on one foot to another at getting this result.

"Takhisis 3 (spaceman98; choxorn; Buddhafish)"

Day 1 counterwagon to the JHT wagon which turned out to be alpha. Oh the irony.

So:

1. Chox only joins the Space wagon once it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

2. He's been trying to push a Jarrema agenda for a while, but then drops it a day before we eventually lynched Jarrema.

If only I could vote for all three of spaceman, azzaman, and Jarrema- they're probably all trying to kill us.

I don't have much time to think about which one to vote for at the moment, so I'll hold off for now.

Anyone remember this post? The subtle 'I was suspicious of Spaceman' while not only not voting one of his three here, but never actually following up on his Spaceman suspicion, and not helping the Spaceman wagon along the day after too.

I don't have much more of a case because Chox has done so very little in thread.

VOTE: Choxorn

So, apparently Flip Hero gets transferred. Choxorn scries as Flip Hero.

Well, at least now you've confirmed that you're completely full of it. Nice try with the fake scan, though.

Seriously? I'm Flip Hero? If I was, my behavior in this game would have been total nonsense. I'm not this careless when I'm anti-town, or this forgetful, or this inattentive, or this non-committal. I would not be missing votes, which I've done more than once, or acting this wishy-washy in that situation, I would be coming up with reasons to focus on azzaman or Jarrema- and I certainly wouldn't be constantly changing my position on azzaman the way I did.

Scums are always more worried about looking scummy than townies are. I've barely paid attention to how scummy I look at all, much less than I would be paying if I was worried about it.

Do you honestly think that if I was scum, I would be putting this little effort into looking like a townie?

I love how he's emotive appealing to someone confirmed scum from his point of view, and doing the whole 'I would NEVER be this inattentive, or this wishy washy. You know, I don't pretend to be a lazy villager when I'm a wolf! EVER!' routine.

Vote: bladescape

Not making any moves in the thread which indicate he's a wolf is more compelling than a scan.

We can't lose by lynching bladescape first, and then, if he's a villager, I shoot choxorn.

You realise that for me to be a wolf right here, right now, I would have to have a partner. Tell me Pizza, who is my partner.

Top Bottom