NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

So a town character that is actively trying to get people killed? Wow. You go, son. :rolleyes:

One thing that doesn't go in your favour is that well you acted a tad differently last game.

As much as I like threatening people with death, I tend to reserve it for when I'm cleared because acting like a good townie takes far too much work.

WIFOM and all that.

Still, reads would be nice.

As I've targeted both yourself and Al Sips, and found nothing on you and a harmless item on Al Sips, I'm sure you guys are alright for now.

I would be suspicious of the two people who voted for me after you (i.e. bladescape and Arakhor).

However bladescape was also the final vote on spaceman, which seems unlikely and unnecessary for a teammate to do on Day 1.

Which would leave me with Arakhor as being a little suspicious based on today's voting.

A little note on my support vote for sprig on D1. Initially I thought it was a secondary mechanic, in addition to a lynch vote. But I decided to go with the support instead of the lynch when I was informed it was one or the other. On D3, I supported Takhisis as I didn't believe he was suspicious, but I also hadn't realised that people had actually been unvoting him, so unfortunately I wasted my vote.

I think the last (only?) time I was mafia in a NOTW was Ekolites game, but we were woefully underpowered even though we had some really cool roles. Seemed a fun setup.

As I've targeted both yourself and Al Sips, and found nothing on you and a harmless item on Al Sips, I'm sure you guys are alright for now.

I would be suspicious of the two people who voted for me after you (i.e. bladescape and Arakhor).

However bladescape was also the final vote on spaceman, which seems unlikely and unnecessary for a teammate to do on Day 1.

Which would leave me with Arakhor as being a little suspicious based on today's voting.

A little note on my support vote for sprig on D1. Initially I thought it was a secondary mechanic, in addition to a lynch vote. But I decided to go with the support instead of the lynch when I was informed it was one or the other. On D3, I supported Takhisis as I didn't believe he was suspicious, but I also hadn't realised that people had actually been unvoting him, so unfortunately I wasted my vote.
Arakhor doing work is unlike the one experience I had with mafia Arakhor. :p

He's been, rather more helpful this game then he was in the snakes and foxes style game lets say.

He's also been far more paranoid which is a trait of town, along with Winston. Its hard to find people more paranoid then me, but there ya go. :D

So besides those, whats left? I agree, far too many town leans for my liking.

You're too kind, Visor. :p

I'm a lovely fellow! :mischief:

I find I have to post smilies far more often to get my intended tone across.

Otherwise I just come across as a right bastard.

I mean I'm still a bastard, but most of my intent is not evil! :p

I promise. No really. No evil here.

Don't worry. It's clearly the Aussie in you that's at fault. :mischief:

I've played enough of Zack's games to know he's actually the mafia. :p

On a serious note, I think Internet Flea and sprig are worthwhile to keep an eye on. But I'm happy with a Legato lynch for today.

@Visorslash, I don't know if you're a rugby fan, but I'm going to see Australia play Fiji in the World Cup next week.

Union? Sick. I'm more of a league fan when it comes to rugby but I enjoy watching Union all the same.

I think IF deserves a look at yes, though not as a blood mage. Sprig is good IMPO unless he has some sort of neutral serial killer type role.

Legato is okay I guess. Bit of a null given that there is nothing there.

Not sure if you're a cricket fan, but I went to the world cup matches (ODI) at the gabba.

Aus v Bangladesh was washed out, but I got to see Ireland vs UAE which was an amazing match.

Sprig is good IMPO unless he has some sort of neutral serial killer type role.

You mean that he's a good lynch? Why would you think there's an SK in the game, when there's only been one NK each night?

I'm going to unvote for now, but I can't see how Robbie's recent shenanigans have helped him at all. Either he is scum or he's a townie who's admitted to lying blatantly, which then classes him as a policy lynch.

Whats the difference with robbie lying and me lying about being vanilla? Do I deserve a policy lynch?

Lying is fine, if the motive is understandable.

Sprig is good as in town. I don't think he should be lynched.

Alright... I’ve spent the last 45 minutes or so going through the thread. Unfortunately I need to get back to work here, but my leans are as follows:

Scum lean
Legato – don’t really know anything about him.
Robbie – seems to have a good claim, but that stunt with threatening the town…
Arakhor – more of a hunch than anything else.

Neutral
Blade – was injured, has been late on some wagons, some of which could have been opportunistic
Sprig – seems to be supported by visor, could see him as 3rd party
Al Sips – no indications either way, he is new to the games and I am unfamiliar with his style
IF/AA – likely not a blood mage, but could be something else.

Town
Snerk – was injured, have a testable claim for him that wouldn’t make sense to make if he were scum.
Visor – very town play for visor
Winston – getting a town vibe from his open challenging of visor

Overall I am going to vote: Legato for today.

Tally:

Spoiler :
4 Legato Endless (Internet Flea, robbiecon, Visorslash, BSmith1068)

2 robbiecon (Al Sipsclar, bladescape)

1 Internet Flea (Sprig)
1 Takhisis (Snerk)

---

Posting, Not Voting: Arakhor, Takhisis, Winston Hughes

Not Posting: Legato Endless

[TIMER=9/17/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Four Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Top Bottom