NotW LVII - Tempus Fugit (game thread)

GG, thanks for hosting! Gratz to the winners!

@Arakhor: Just out of curiosity, why did you tip the mafia to use the atropos against me? (though I only skimmed the qt so perhaps I misjudged it)

The scum had a wide variety of options, so I spent a lot of time providing options and fielding questions on what they could do. I don't believe I actively recommended anything, but the way I wrote the Atropos power, I felt it was my duty to point out when it could actually be used (which, despite not being that often, probably could have done with been even more restricted).

"Kill him."

Yeah, I wanted to Atropos myself on the atheotes day but unfortunately none of the Town had talked about the ability, let alone saying the necessary things like "The scum can somehow force-lynch people" for that gambit to work.

He certainly did that! Nights 1 & 3 were the hardest to resolve.

Cass - what led you to think that Pizza and I were masons?

Visor, what were you referring to here?

Visorslash said:
Heh, I'm much more sympathetic to Zack when we're not together in a game.

Also, everyone should sign up for my game. Would like a lot more players than I currently have. Link is in signature.

GG All and thanks for the awesome roles Arakhor, 'twas a fun setup!

Sorry I was afk a lot at the end, sick kids and new job stole most of my awake time :(

Cass - what led you to think that Pizza and I were masons?

Inanity? ?? (But IIRC I think it was because of his early claim of being a lover-type role and the way he put you in Town, ? with you reverse reading him Town too?)

I didn't get as involved
:mischief:

Spoiler :
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,354
User Name Posts
Askthepizzaguy 237
Zack 182
Kennigit 162
Takhisis 110
Arakhor 91
Lassie 54
choxorn 49
Lohrenswald 41
Cuthillius 38
Murska 37
dicetosser1 36
Mat93 36
Sprig 32
Snerk 31
Cass_ 30
Al Sipsclar 30
Winston Hughes 28
Jarrema 25
Golden1Knight 23
Newyn 18
DuffKilligan 13
KingMorgan 13
atheotes 12
edse 9
BSmith1068 8
spaceman98 4
Autolycus 3
Visorslash 1
Pouter Pigeon 1
Show Thread & Close Window

GG. My only complaint is that Atophos is complete BS. Town essentially had 4 days where they had control of the lynch due to the ability. One was day 1 and another hit Murska without followup due to the unfortunate timing of Lassie's ability use.

As I said, Atropos could have done with having more restrictions on its use, but the first time it was used on D3, no one was voting for any of the scum, and on D4, it avoided a tiebreaker situation between Murska and atheotes, so there was still every chance that the town could have mislynched on their own for a sixth day running.

Each day I expected to have to roleclaim near eod, each day I had to adjust my intended claim to account for new events, and each day my teammates conspired with my bosses/family/bandmates to ensure that I didn't get the chance to make it.

Thanks to Arakhor (and Visor) for creating and hosting a suitably insane chronomancy-themed NotW, thanks and congratulations to my teammates for carrying my sorry hide through to victory, and a special mention to Kennigit for keeping up a consistently high standard of townie play in extremely confusing circumstances. :goodjob:

Top Bottom