Novator's LH gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next weekend conspirators, just wait and you'll have my pack without my name.

Den/Triver/Novator, you are not sane at all. I can agree with The Capo, it is beyond me.... all internet trolls are stupid, but your little scene is just... overstates all of them civfanatics has ever encountered. Do us a favor and stop this, please. Конец! :rolleyes:

Warning! Russian text for Nitram specially.
Spoiler :
Конец будет, когда вы все прекратите ныть. Вам ясно было сказано, что я наложил мораторий на создание/загрузку лидеров конкретно для русских по причинам юстиции ( и не только вашей). То, что мой бот/не бот (да это и не важно) согласился - лишь доказывает, что у него есть хоть какая-то капля совести (ну или у меня есть, вам виднее). Я прошу вас не устраивать мне тут вторую Болотную только из-за удаления какой-то там мишуры. Тем более, что у вас самих этой мишуры уже столько, что вы её прекратили делать. Ну и последнее: Мартин займись своей мишурой и не лезь в чужую.

You know, I'm really counting on that gerhardsen of yours...

Just for convenience to everybody, the translated text:
Spoiler :
The end will be when you all stop whining. You clearly stated that I imposed a moratorium on the creation / download specifically for the Russian leaders, for reasons of justice (and not just yours). The fact that my bot / bot is not (and it is not important) agreed - only proves that he has at least some shred of conscience (or, I have, you know better). I beg you not to make me a second here only because of the removal marshy some kind of tinsel. Moreover, that you yourself have this tinsel so much that you stopped doing it. And finally: Martin to do my tinsel and do not go into someone else's.

The end will be when you all stop whining. You clearly stated that I imposed a moratorium on the creation / download specifically for the Russian leaders, for reasons of justice (and not just yours). The fact that my bot / bot is not (and it is not important) agreed - only proves that he has at least some shred of conscience (or, I have, you know better). I beg you not to make me a second here only because of the removal marshy some kind of tinsel. Moreover, that you yourself have this tinsel so much that you stopped doing it. And finally: Martin to do my tinsel and do not go into someone else's.
Thanks Google, you as always corrupted one of the greatest languages in the world.
I said to stop this action and leave this thread you won't get anything anymore as there is a moratorium on the leaderEDITING for Russian.
...in soviet russia leaderheads make you.
Russia, not "russia". And trying to touch the conflict between my capitalistic bot and communistic me is a bad idea. Stop the provocation please.

I am insane. I am not worthy of these lhs. And this is the only reason why I removed them from CFC. :3
Please, remove this mad thread.

I am not worthy of these lhs. You can upload them as your own.

You are not insane, you are just lame man. You are logging on to a video-game website in order to act deep and brooding, that's pretty pathetic man. I am done trying to convince you. I have almost all of your stuff, I'll take that. Later.

You are not insane, you are just lame man. You are logging on to a video-game website in order to act deep and brooding, that's pretty pathetic man. I am done trying to convince you. I have almost all of your stuff, I'll take that. Later.

Nothing to add. Brief and straightforward (and true at the same time).
You don't worth any more characters Novator...

I'm still waiting. When will my thread be closed?

OK, that's it, I don't really like giving up on people, but I'm officialy giving up on you. Nothing more to do here.

OK, that's it, I don't really like giving up on people, but I'm officialy giving up on you. Nothing more to do here.
Thanks. I can give you Gerhardsen, so you can upload him as your own. Now coud you all leave me alone? I can't stand you.

Why do you have to be such a jerk. Can't you just act normally like everyone else. All this bulls*it about civil war and sheep and everything else... You are basicly one of the most immature guys ever to join this forum, acting stupid and irritating people... Was that your goal all along? Did you come here only to troll? Or did you actually have anything more than trolling on your mind... For your good mental health I really hope the latter, cause if not, then there's sure to be a couple of screws loose up in that 'bot-brain' of yours. Fin.

I'm still waiting. When will my thread be closed?

I request to the moderators that this thread isn't closed. It's is a useful record of Den/Triver/Novator's talent, immaturity, attention-seeking, and spitefulness. Helpful for recognizing him when he inevitably reappears under yet another thinly disguised identity. And why we shouldn't give him any satisfaction when he does, no matter how much we may admire his work.

Also, Den/Triver/Novator, quit trying to persuade Ramzay to stop or remove his work. Google translate does butcher the beautiful Russian pretty badly, but not so much that we can't figure out what you're saying and report it to the moderators. And stop downranking people's work to make your nonsensical point. Grow up or get help.

Thanks. You are nice too. :3
quit trying to persuade Ramzay to stop or remove his work.
That's funny. I maintain him. I can swear, that I haven't downrated any of his lh. But I know, that your group did it to kick us from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom