Nukes for free (or at least very early)

settlervstank

Chieftain
Imagine if the Ancient Greeks managed to build and test the first nuclear weapon, and maybe even used it. Imagine if ANY ancient civilization had managed to invent the atomic bomb. We probably wouldn't be here. However, in this mod, you can do just that. The Manhattan Project requires only Bronze Working, and ICBMs require Hunting and Bronze Working. You don't even need uranium.

Here's the download link!

Lolwut

Excellent!

I think you should still need Uranium, but it should be visible with mining.

Is the hammer count unchanged for the Manhattan Project and ICBMs?

Excellent!

I think you should still need Uranium, but it should be visible with mining.

Is the hammer count unchanged for the Manhattan Project and ICBMs?

I think I changed the hammer count. And I'm not really in the mood for updating right now.

People who've downloaded and played this mod, please comment.

Imagine if the Ancient Greeks managed to build and test the first nuclear weapon, and maybe even used it. Imagine if ANY ancient civilization had managed to invent the atomic bomb. We probably wouldn't be here. However, in this mod, you can do just that. The Manhattan Project requires only Bronze Working, and ICBMs require Hunting and Bronze Working. You don't even need uranium.

Here's the download link!

Umm... why?

make a multiplayer version please :p.

a mod comp is a mod component,

since you have modified just a few xml files..., its not really a "mod" its more of a small small mod component and should be located in the mod comps thread (located beneath the Civ4 - Modpacks thread).

thats what Jarlaxe Baenre ment.

Makes some sense. But this is not a component of a bigger mod, it's a standalone mod in itself. Why isn't there a place for just mods?

Top Bottom