Nukes on borrowed Uranium

Chomes99

Chieftain
If you build a Nuke, does it become 50% less effective if you lose your resouce? either by borrowing the resource from trading or the tile gets pillages or you lose the territory.

No, they're fully working.

Lack of resources has no effect on Nukes and neither on Factories, Hydro- and Nuclear Plants. Also Forges and Stables keep working when the local resource is pillaged or the whole empire doesn't have any more. Marble wonder building bonus remains when the Marble is traded away, but does get lost if the tile isn't improved/pillaged.

Some random fact I can add here now because I learned it in the latest TSG:
A pillaged Maoi will not break the chain bonus for the others.

Interesting. Looks like I am going to borrow a lot of coal and spam factories next game.

Just remember that Ironclads use coal as well, so you should upgrade your Caravels before you start spamming factories. ;)

No.

If you think about it once you built a nuke you don't really have to keep on giving it new uranium so it makes sense that you don't get less efficient nukes. Once you have used a nuke once that is it so why would you need to replace the uranium.

I do love nukes in civ 5. If only the AI nuked people.

No.

If you think about it once you built a nuke you don't really have to keep on giving it new uranium so it makes sense that you don't get less efficient nukes. Once you have used a nuke once that is it so why would you need to replace the uranium.

I do love nukes in civ 5. If only the AI nuked people.

Just like with Swordsmen, huh? Or maybe not. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom