OCC Diety

spfun

King
On a standard size Pangaea map, mainly standard settings, no mods, added in 3 more AI's & took out 4-6 city states. Its very doable, i played twice, 1st game i lost to Hiawatha who won by spaceship around 1800A.D. Was about 40 turns away from culture in that game, next game i turned Science victory off & won by culture in 1818A.D. I play alot of OCC on immortal which is cakewalk compared, you can easily win by Science on Immortal OCC but it would be hard in both my deity games to get a science victory around 1800 with just 1 city building parts.

Even on deity with only 1 city you can easily keep up with the tech leaders the entire game by spamming RA's. RA's are just so so good. I played as France & managed 2 wonders, got Stonehenge by liberty GE on turn 34 & got Cristo Redenter. No real hassles this game just press enter till victory. Had 5 friends through out the game & Greece & Japan at war with me the entire game both got killed off later on.

Whats the point in building cities when ones enough to take out the hardest difficulty not even on a cheesy duel map! :lol:

Yeah, the one city "challenge" is somehow easier than the normal game. I can win the OCC on immortal if I'm lucky, and can win consistently on king. Playing normally, I can win on king if I'm lucky (or emperor if I go with a dual map), but am most comfortable on prince.

I guess the last C is just there by habit this time around. If you want it to be a challenge, try one city+always war >.>

Yeah its not one city challenge, its one city cakewalk... Even in my normal games if i want a domination victory. I will mainly sit around with 1 or 2 cities until later on then i will puppet the rest of the world with my RA spammed tech lead & largely filled out social policies.

Top Bottom