Oh, the weather outside is...

It's turned coldish in Chch recently. But the sun eeeeeks through. So I listen to Mr Blue Sky anyway :)

It's turned coldish in Chch recently. But the sun eeeeeks through. So I listen to Mr Blue Sky anyway :)

Same here. Different kind of cold. I've left Dunedin on a cold crappy day and arrived in Christchurch and it's even colder.

Damp vs dry though.

Screenshot_2024-05-08-12-58-35-512_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

Oh boy, summer is coming back!

20 degrees and sunny. After weeks of unsettled, often miserable weather, being reminded that it is in fact nearly summer came as a surprise today.

Past 25 and it's already too hot for me. Past 30 and I don't even want to be in the same country as the weather!

It was warm throughout the day, even though it's kind of cold inside. I stayed inside and stayed cool. Now its cooler since the sun came down. So now its warm inside and cold outside :)

View attachment 690590
Oh boy, summer is coming back!
The temperature is 37C and it feels like 37C? Seems a bit redundant. :lol:

Not that 37C is any sort of civilized temperature. :nono: It's 20 degrees too high for my comfort zone.

It's 3C here. It's rained a lot lately, and one last snowfall isn't out of the question. Snow in May has become the new normal in recent years.

Windy and cloudy today. Nice respite from the heat.

Spring winds are blowing!

Past 25 and it's already too hot for me. Past 30 and I don't even want to be in the same country as the weather!

IMO 25-30 C is perfect summer weather. Warm enough to relax outside in a T-shirt and shorts, but not so hot that you sweat just sitting there.

It's hot and hazy today, thanks to smoke from the BC and Fort McMurray wildfires. Some people were moving into the building this afternoon, so of course the main door was kept open for several hours. That's let the wildfire smoke into the building, so even though my windows and doors are closed, I'm having some coughing and breathing issues.

It's so hazy that even the trees and the telecommunications tower across the street aren't fully visible.

Top Bottom